Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt@spirit =]~

I really thought i wasnt going to go to this one.. but my friends talked me into going got in for free and had a fucking blast DT was dropping some old school Bombs all night long into the morning the crowd kindda sucked and i had to wait a half hour on the line cause i guess danny was tunning the system up for a while sounds pretty good i could go louder than what it was but i didnt really give a flyin F cause i was high on music all night long now i'm dead tired tho lol its like 8:00am and i'm spent my legs gave out at wich point i left the club at around 7am shit what a nighttt i'm sure Danny Finished off strong like always i couldnt stand no more tho good dancing with my cp crew brandon,eliseo,jannis,gabe,kimee,chasity,matt,pcr,Drewminatti who was M.I.A for like 2 months you back tho baby!oh and jeniffer..great fucking moves she amazed me =]~ to everyone else who i forgot to mention great dancing with ya'll i give this one a 9 out of 10!!! DT IS THE MAN!

Oh man i just made it to my job and i was suppose to open at 930 lol, i jsut couldnt leave spirit. DANNY TENAGLIA was amazing althought he started playing a trance song and that was my cue to leave hehe. Luckily me and wpep got to go inside with danny at around 945ish and got to see him set up EVERYTHING quite a treat indeed. By 1045 i think they open the doors and danny was playing incredible from the beggining. The sound system to me was definitely better than last time i was there. It really was like being at 6 hubert street so many friends, faces strangers who you knew from the parties as well. Everybody dancing and justhaving fun what more can you ask. I thought i was gonna be tired from partying last night but danny just kept me goin till 910am when i walked out to a blazing sun.

The music from those speakers were truly awesome that everybody kept dancing even when they couldnt stand up lol. It was good seeing all mesageboards together and dancing without realy any complains which was a good thing. Only heard like 2 people complain that danny was playing to weak and wish that he would "PLAY HARDER" must be a boris or jp fan. It was fun dancing with everyone all over the place. It was crowded at times that most of us went to the staircase near the entrance and was like a smaller "ARCADE ROOM" but of course no where near the same. It was still crowded when i left and dt said he was playing till 10am, so that only means i missed even better music b4 he closed. So many track ids but im sure someone else will post them, me i cant think striahgt and the phone is ringin and im hungry. I also give it a 9 out of 10.

was he pointing people out that weren't being themselves?

don't just stand there lets get to it. i had a fuckinng blast what a great way to kick off my vacation. he looked like he was having a ball too, kept playingwith those 2 flashlights. i hope things work out and he gets a residency there.

Music was great, some really cool tracks, even the hard trance he played a bit of!

The sound! WAYYYY too fuckin loud! Yeah it was kickin, but the mids beat the shit out of my ears, had a raspy electronicky sound to it, and I am not sure if this is the DJ, or the system itself! It was just too loud!