Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt@spirit =]~

Sorry to all you DT fans but...To me he has no high or low points to his music. He is consistently boring!

Glad though everyone else had fun....

lmao.. you kidding me right? the guy is an Elite in the music world.....

ps. i loved when he said boo madonna after vogue ended lol i wonder why he said it.

I agree that when that space is packed it's hard to move around and have a good time. Unless ur a juicehead and have your own circle. It was definitely more comfortable in the other room near the bathrooms. Otherwise, good system and lighting. AND....Danny was ripping it up!!!! Hopefully more to come. Happy Holidays to ALL.

ps- I'm new to the board and caught the DT bug when I first went to Arc about a month b4 it closed. Have pretty much been to all the made parties since. Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Ron and I'm a student/artist living in the city. Thanks.

I agree that when that space is packed it's hard to move around and have a good time. Unless ur a juicehead and have your own circle. It was definitely more comfortable in the other room near the bathrooms. Otherwise, good system and lighting. AND....Danny was ripping it up!!!! Hopefully more to come. Happy Holidays to ALL.

ps- I'm new to the board and caught the DT bug when I first went to Arc about a month b4 it closed. Have pretty much been to all the made parties since. Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Ron and I'm a student/artist living in the city. Thanks.

welcome to the board ron :)

i second that...welcome ron!!! i'm Chasity :)

on that note....like always, DT riiiiiiiiipped it!! OMG the beatz that were pumpin from those speakers!!!! (not to mention the system is off da HoOK!! MUCH better than wat i heard last time i was there!!) that man never ceases to amaze me! n it was mad cool how he was on the dancefloor chillin out with everyone in the beginning of the night...thats wat i'm talkin about. good shyt! me n some peeps took a pic with him n everything. i love dj's like that. mad laid back n chilled out n fan-friendly!! :bowdown:

i agree that it was just soooooo packed...there was a point where i didnt' even wanna move, cuz ppl were kinda being mean n bumping into u in a nasty way...some were cool n sayin excuse me n shit, but damn...it was crazy. i personally think the mainfloor is way too small for DT, cuz the amount of ppl that wanna be right there with him n rip it can't. u couldn't breathe really til like 6 or 7...i can't even remember. other than that it was siiiick.oh yea n ARG...that madonna shit was mad funny right? HAHAHAHA...he was like "who did that? i don't want u guys to think that was me!" lol...funny, but i got confused, cuz i'm like "then y'd u drop it?" lol...funny shit yo.

i'm so glad i saw everyone i saw...i meet more n more ppl n i love it! couldn't be happier rippin it with my ppl who love to rip it with me!! kimmie, mike, argenis, drew, matt, brandon, eliseo n everyone else, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! my friends, my dancing partners!! we always have a good time no matter WAT! make the best of the worst, n try to make the best even better!! and now...the countdown to NYE!!! if i don't see nebody out, or don't speak to u, or watever....MERRY XMAS TO ALL...enjoy ur holiday!!!

ok so listen up!!! i'm looking for a song he dropped...i need help!! if nebody was there around 815,830 AM -- DT dropped this sick as tribal song with a flute playing over the beatz...SICK ASS SONG...i've heard it b4 n i love it more every time i hear it...but no, it's not oblivia newton bomb - DJ Vibe...its something else..if nebody knows it and/or has it PLEEEEEEEEASE lemme know! on AIM i'm PUMPDABEATZ21...thanx!!! :)

i second that...welcome ron!!! i'm Chasity :)

on that note....like always, DT riiiiiiiiipped it!! OMG the beatz that were pumpin from those speakers!!!! (not to mention the system is off da HoOK!! MUCH better than wat i heard last time i was there!!) that man never ceases to amaze me! n it was mad cool how he was on the dancefloor chillin out with everyone in the beginning of the night...thats wat i'm talkin about. good shyt! me n some peeps took a pic with him n everything. i love dj's like that. mad laid back n chilled out n fan-friendly!! :bowdown:

i agree that it was just soooooo packed...there was a point where i didnt' even wanna move, cuz ppl were kinda being mean n bumping into u in a nasty way...some were cool n sayin excuse me n shit, but damn...it was crazy. i personally think the mainfloor is way too small for DT, cuz the amount of ppl that wanna be right there with him n rip it can't. u couldn't breathe really til like 6 or 7...i can't even remember. other than that it was siiiick.oh yea n ARG...that madonna shit was mad funny right? HAHAHAHA...he was like "who did that? i don't want u guys to think that was me!" lol...funny, but i got confused, cuz i'm like "then y'd u drop it?" lol...funny shit yo.

i'm so glad i saw everyone i saw...i meet more n more ppl n i love it! couldn't be happier rippin it with my ppl who love to rip it with me!! kimmie, mike, argenis, drew, matt, brandon, eliseo n everyone else, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! my friends, my dancing partners!! we always have a good time no matter WAT! make the best of the worst, n try to make the best even better!! and now...the countdown to NYE!!! if i don't see nebody out, or don't speak to u, or watever....MERRY XMAS TO ALL...enjoy ur holiday!!!

ok so listen up!!! i'm looking for a song he dropped...i need help!! if nebody was there around 815,830 AM -- DT dropped this sick as tribal song with a flute playing over the beatz...SICK ASS SONG...i've heard it b4 n i love it more every time i hear it...but no, it's not oblivia newton bomb - DJ Vibe...its something else..if nebody knows it and/or has it PLEEEEEEEEASE lemme know! on AIM i'm PUMPDABEATZ21...thanx!!! :)

Yea i thought that was Newton Bomb at first. He played that shit at Roxy last time too.

It was a really good night....I thought he did almost as good as the final weekend at Arc....of course the place/vibe was a bit different, especially early on.

I think they did tweak the sound system a bit - sounded better than other recent parties (AvB).. and the lights were excellent. I love when a club stays mostly dark....comparing to Croabar that place was really dark.

As always - good seeing everybody having a blast and dancing the night away. Sorry I missed some of you later on...wanted to wish everybody Happy Holidays - next party for me will be Tsunami at Spirit this coming Friday.

Thanks silverbull. I always try to have fun no matter what. I've seen you at at the DT Roxy parties and a few weeks ago @ sullivan room for Hec Romero. Next time, I'll be more polite and introduce myself.

And to give credit where credits due---U Fu**InG RiPP it up. And...that Asian girl u were dancing with at one point in the room near the bathrooms. She was hot and doing her damn thing. Good Shit. Looking forward to the next party.

Anyway, before I get addicted to posting I HAVE to study for finals since god knows I haven't done any work this semester.

But, hey. Why start now?

well...Final nights (or any other nigths ) at Vinyl/Arc were unique and great due to the vibe/location.

As far as the music goes I thought he did very well at Spirit and I enjoyed the track selection almost as much as what he played the final weekend (Sunday/Monday).

PS: I got to Spirit after 1AM so....I can only comment on what I've heard from that point on.

It was a really good night....I thought he did almost as good as the final weekend at Arc....of course the place/vibe was a bit different, especially early on.

I think they did tweak the sound system a bit - sounded better than other recent parties (AvB).. and the lights were excellent. I love when a club stays mostly dark....comparing to Croabar that place was really dark.

As always - good seeing everybody having a blast and dancing the night away. Sorry I missed some of you later on...wanted to wish everybody Happy Holidays - next party for me will be Tsunami at Spirit this coming Friday.

whatttttttttttt .. Tsunami is coming .. yessssssssssssss .. now i can go to spirit .. those folks are no doubt the bomb ..

thanks PCR for sharing the information .. email me if u have more details ..

peace

the MASK

lol @al, nah he doesnt mean sara, i met some asian girl who was an insane dancer and we just worked it hard at one point at spirit on fri.

wooooshh .. coool . and i thought he was talking about kk .. haha ..

cool thing u had fun all of u guys and ron . welcome to the board ..

peace

the MASK

whatttttttttttt .. Tsunami is coming .. yessssssssssssss .. now i can go to spirit .. those folks are no doubt the bomb ..

thanks PCR for sharing the information .. email me if u have more details ..

peace

the MASK

what u up to man...?

Sorry I didn't get back to you on Saturday....I had a lot of things going - including some help with moving furniture for my friend...and after a night of partying I was really worn out

anyhow....will go out this Friday...should be a great party

what u up to man...?

Sorry I didn't get back to you on Saturday....I had a lot of things going - including some help with moving furniture for my friend...and after a night of partying I was really worn out

anyhow....will go out this Friday...should be a great party

nothing much kid .. ya i figured if u did not get bck to me u must have been very busy ..

yap man .. friday should be awesome .. i was planning not to go anywhere but i duno now that i heard of tsunami .. and i dont like spirit either .. but this is different .. so we will see

peace

the MASK

hey mask.. you should of came that night man.. you missed a good one..

arg . i was going to man . but i was so dam tired so i went to sleep like 11.30 .. put the alarm on 1.30 . woke up .. looked at the watch and decided to go back to sleep until i pick up kutekimee at 7 am .. which wat we did .. hehe ..

oh well . glad u guyys killed it ..

peace

the MASK