Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Hott Or Nott?

i have posted a few messages, but not a new thread...so here it is...can anyone tell me more info about <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=studio%209" onmouseover="window.status='studio 9'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">studio 9</a>? i am supposed to go there tomight with some frineds and check it out? my frined told me there is a VIP party starting @ 7:30 tonight ...is that true or rumor? why does everyone talk about the lighting? i hope its not sooo dark in the place. i HATE that. thanks ahead of time for the 411!

:makeout::makeout::makeout:

i have posted a few messages, but not a new thread...so here it is...can anyone tell me more info about <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=studio%209" onmouseover="window.status='studio 9'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">studio 9</a>? i am supposed to go there tomight with some frineds and check it out? my frined told me there is a VIP party starting @ 7:30 tonight ...is that true or rumor? why does everyone talk about the lighting? i hope its not sooo dark in the place. i HATE that. thanks ahead of time for the 411!

:makeout::makeout::makeout:

The reason everyone is talking about the lighting is because all lights are set up on the stage. They should be spread around. Not the regular lights though the ones for the dancefloor the ones that move and spin around. Someone said they are gonna fix it but they are waiting for more lights. Also the sound system isn't that great either but thats not finished yet. I guess they were just trying to open and start making money but once they fix everything it should be really good.

The reason everyone is talking about the lighting is because all lights are set up on the stage. They should be spread around. Not the regular lights though the ones for the dancefloor the ones that move and spin around. Someone said they are gonna fix it but they are waiting for more lights. Also the sound system isn't that great either but thats not finished yet. I guess they were just trying to open and start making money but once they fix everything it should be really good.

I AGREE! WELL SAID:aright:

The Place Was Sickkkkkkkkkk Tonite. Thanx Everyone For Coming Out.

Are you kidding?? :cheese: The best was the confusion in the parking lot and at the door. And that ginzo cheap suit guy drinkin his wine. :laugh: That rooms has potential, but I doubt they will ever get a consistent crowd. We stayed for 20 minutes and shot down 35 to hear someone who at least knows how to spin records. I wonder how studio 9 will be next week :rolleyes:

Are you kidding?? :cheese: The best was the confusion in the parking lot and at the door. And that ginzo cheap suit guy drinkin his wine. :laugh: That rooms has potential, but I doubt they will ever get a consistent crowd. We stayed for 20 minutes and shot down 35 to hear someone who at least knows how to spin records. I wonder how studio 9 will be next week :rolleyes:

Well obviously the place wasnt for you, which is completely understandable, but the bottom line is there were over a thousand people there when they called last call, so obviously other people enjoyed it. There are a ton of issues that were brought up to management and ownership, and they are being dealt with, trust me, all in due time. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Bear with them, it will all come together, it was the first weekend open, and these guys haven't owned a club before, I think they did a great job, considering all of the odds that were against them, all in due time!!!!!

Friday night

I don't mind the lights..my issue has to do

with the music..if there are people on the

dancefloor staring at their cellphones..then

that is a problem..the music that night was

putting me in a coma...stopping the music and

yelling about upcoming events was just

ridiculous..make flyers..that fog machine

was killing my lungs..

As for the parking lot..its a bonus to park

your own car..appreciate the fact that it

doesn't cost more $ to valet to walk ten

steps to the entrance

If possible perhaps they could have heat

lamps inside the tent in case you are outside

waiting to get in..brr!

The drinks were excellent..and venue was

nice and spacious enough that I am not

being jammed in a corner or having drinks

spilled on my shoes..

Overall I really like it..its classy and has

the feel of a ny club..just some minor

adjustments and I bet that hotel is reaping

some benefits too...good luck!

i finally went Sat. night and it was HOTT! MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT was me and my girlfriends were drinking cosmos and every bar we went to we were charged a different price! one bar it was $10 a drink (WAY toooo high), another $ 6.50, and another $ 4.00. i know the place just opened, but that pissed us off!! and who do you complain to? overall the place was really good. i dont know what happened when the fire alarm went off. it was crazy in the ladies room! we didnt know which way to go, and some pothead made me and my girlfrineds STINK of pot! not cool. does anyone knoe if they are open XMAS? i need a place to go late to get out of seeing family. :blah:

lol

see you at studio soon!

i finally went Sat. night and it was HOTT! MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT was me and my girlfriends were drinking cosmos and every bar we went to we were charged a different price! one bar it was $10 a drink (WAY toooo high), another $ 6.50, and another $ 4.00. i know the place just opened, but that pissed us off!! and who do you complain to? overall the place was really good. i dont know what happened when the fire alarm went off. it was crazy in the ladies room! we didnt know which way to go, and some pothead made me and my girlfrineds STINK of pot! not cool. does anyone knoe if they are open XMAS? i need a place to go late to get out of seeing family. :blah:

lol

see you at studio soon!

I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE DIFFERENT PRICES FOR EACH BAR. WHEN YOU ORDERED YOUR COSMO DID YOU SPECIFY THE TYPE OF VOCKA YOU WANTED. IF NOT THAT COULD EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICING. ARE YOU SURE YOU WERE CHARGE 6.50, BECAUSE WE DON'T EVEN CARRY QUARTERS IN OUR REGISTERS. I'M GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS TO OUR ATTENTION, I WILL BRING THIS TO ALL THE BARTENDERS ATTENTION AND MAKE SURE, THEY ASK THE CUSTOMER WHAT TPYE OF VOCKA THEY WOULD LIKE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR.

lol

see you at studio soon!

I agree you shouldnt have paid different prices, but how much do you think a cosmo should be? When made properly it is Absolut citron, triple sec, splash of lime juice splash of cranberry. Did you get it up or on the rocks?

This is a 2 liquor drink, a regular absolut citron and 7 is $7. so if someone messed up the prices, $7 is the least you should have paid anyway. Glad you had a great time though and this mixup will be solved!!!!!

thank you ricky and cuite! whenever we order cosmos we dont request a certain vodka beacuse the triple sec and cranberry takes away the killer house vodka taste! so we dont mind. we know cosmos are expensive we just got pissed the one time we were charged 65 $$$. my girlfrend said she was told she orderd 10 drinks and they are $ 6.50 each ..so she paid $65 and made no complaint. hey we were out anyway to have a good time,,,and we did, so we really dont care. things like this happen everywhere!! thanks for your help again cuite and ricky!!! can you tell me about christmas? :type:

(at studio, of course)

To begin I have read the board for years and never felt the need to post although this place needs help. I was there Saturday from 10 to close.

#1 Get a DJ. How can they play Salt-n-peppa (push it) followed by Tone Loc and then Bon Jovi? Is this the DJ from Breakfast Club? Bad, real bad. They did finally manage to play some and I mean "some" new club mixes but it was already too late.

#2 Fix the fire alarm. After 3 times people left and did not come back.

#3 $8 a drink is high. Some did charge less and I found that $8 was the standard for Kettle One and 7. You can not take your $8 drink into the bathroom and they want you to leave it on a table. Sorry, but I will not do that with any drink that I still want.

#4 Get the dinner crowd out earlier. I don't want to see my father's gray haired friends hanging at 12:00.

#5 Finish the sound system and lighting. It was like being at a bad wedding. I guess they ran out of cash to do it right.

This place does have potential but I do not see the "REAL" clubbers going back.

thank you ricky and cuite! whenever we order cosmos we dont request a certain vodka beacuse the triple sec and cranberry takes away the killer house vodka taste! so we dont mind. we know cosmos are expensive we just got pissed the one time we were charged 65 $$$. my girlfrend said she was told she orderd 10 drinks and they are $ 6.50 each ..so she paid $65 and made no complaint. hey we were out anyway to have a good time,,,and we did, so we really dont care. things like this happen everywhere!! thanks for your help again cuite and ricky!!! can you tell me about christmas? :type:

(at studio, of course)

Like qt said we dont have quarters all our prices are on the dollar so I apologize for the mixup it will be taken care of, yes we are open christmas eve and christmas night till 3am so please stop in, I promise you will be charged the right price!!!!

Ps well vodka should never go in a cosmo, a cosmo has lemon vodka, not regular!!!! :)

Like qt said we dont have quarters all our prices are on the dollar so I apologize for the mixup it will be taken care of, yes we are open christmas eve and christmas night till 3am so please stop in, I promise you will be charged the right price!!!!

Ps well vodka should never go in a cosmo, a cosmo has lemon vodka, not regular!!!! :)

Lemon Vodka...HA! :pint:

To begin I have read the board for years and never felt the need to post although this place needs help. I was there Saturday from 10 to close.

#1 Get a DJ. How can they play Salt-n-peppa (push it) followed by Tone Loc and then Bon Jovi? Is this the DJ from Breakfast Club? Bad, real bad. They did finally manage to play some and I mean "some" new club mixes but it was already too late.

#3 $8 a drink is high. Some did charge less and I found that $8 was the standard for Kettle One and 7. You can not take your $8 drink into the bathroom and they want you to leave it on a table. Sorry, but I will not do that with any drink that I still want.

#4 Get the dinner crowd out earlier. I don't want to see my father's gray haired friends hanging at 12:00.

#5 Finish the sound system and lighting. It was like being at a bad wedding. I guess they ran out of cash to do it right.

All of those issues WILL be adressed and we appreciate your feedback, as for the drinks though, ketel, Goose, and any other top shelf drink is $8, it is also in a 12oz cup!!!! That is the same or less than any other club in the area, so I dont see that as being unreasonable. Thanks for giving your feedback and suggestions, and it will be changed up and all of the so called "REAL" clubbers will be back, trust me!!!!

i dont know if this is a rumor but i heard that ABYSS and DEKO are not goin charge a cover from now until feb.

i dont know if it is true or not, they want to even do $2 top shelf drinks all night starting xmas. they should let the new guy make some $$$$, but usually i know it is WAR with new clubs opening! i saw some old people sat. nite too, but i know they had a VIP party, so it was probably just family NOT an every weekned thing so that really did not bother me.

Guest hotshit

Got there at like 12 and line was not moving, alarms goin off,

firetrucks, more people were leaving then gettin in

it looked like the management didnt do a test run

those things should never happen

i bounced, looked like it was turning into a bad night

I give it's saturday nights a month maybe 2 months

Fridays will prob last cuz of 18 for girls

Good Luck

--The Fonz

This is exactly how everyone that really "goes out" feels about Studio 9. You are not the only one. :aright: