Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Wants To Hook-Up With Hot, Sexy, Chicks Usually Reserved For Athletes?

DETROIT

well what's your defintion of hot + sexy ?

P.S - Hi Tastey ! are you still in Germany ?

just teasing, knew it would only be a matter of time till you returned. just like a girl that returns to her abusive bf you return to us here ;)

oh and yep, still in germany. thinking about continuing my economics studying in spain though

latin women + beach + no winter + cool language = one happy fella!

No, I meant Alex Rodriquez. Why would you do Roddick?

I don't like baseball . Jeter + ARod look like apes . All that hoopla about Arod being "hot ladies man" is soo corny.

I don't care for athletes ..but I'll take a tennis player over a baseball player anyday ..

I don't like baseball . Jeter + ARod look like apes . All that hoopla about Arod being "hot ladies man" is soo corny.

I don't care for athletes ..but I'll take a tennis player over a baseball player anyday ..

Apes huh. So I guess Mike Tyson would out of the question then, haha.

young, arrogant and think you know everything but don't ..

see that guys, that is how the subs test the doms from time to time. they burst out with totally out of character remarks to test the dominance, to see if the power-relation is still in tact and the dom is still firmly in his seat. by breaking out with a pseudo-dominant/agressive comment they try to knock him off balance to see if he bounces.

;)

see that guys, that is how the subs test the doms from time to time. they burst out with totally out of character remarks to test the dominance, to see if the power-relation is still in tact and the dom is still firmly in his seat. by breaking out with a pseudo-dominant/agressive comment they try to knock him off balance to see if he bounces.

;)

you're one sick narcissist !

P.S - Germany is sunny + warm with beaches ?? there's latin women in Germany ??

Tastey - how come you're in Germany ? are you in the military or somethin ??