Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you been getting "YOUR" fix lately ??

koky

Good luck Eric. Tuesdays are notoriously difficult party nights on the beach so hopefully you can pull something off at BLUE (my favorite little lounge on SoBe). I like the flyer, by the way! :D

Tell em something they don't know king of the obvious! Just kidding but why do you think it's eric playing Tuesdays? This was in the works for a while and the people that thought this through agreed that Eric based not only on his talent, but people that support him would be the best fit for a real try at Tuesday nights (something they have been trying to pull together at Blue for a while)...and of course Koky and E know this is the hardest night to pull off. So if it doesn't go off after a while with some type of noted success...well...nothing ventured nothing gained right...but if Eric makes an impact - let alone on a Tuesday night - well that speaks volumes to his true potential not only for the present but the future...and you people say I hate trance :pint:

Tell em something they don't know king of the obvious! Just kidding but why do you think it's eric playing Tuesdays? This was in the works for a while and the people that thought this through agreed that Eric based not only on his talent, but people that support him would be the best fit for a real try at Tuesday nights (something they have been trying to pull together at Blue for a while)...and of course Koky and E know this is the hardest night to pull off. So if it doesn't go off after a while with some type of noted success...well...nothing ventured nothing gained right...but if Eric makes an impact - let alone on a Tuesday night - well that speaks volumes to his true potential not only for the present but the future...and you people say I hate trance :pint:

who knows tho .. maybe other days are being planned instead of tuesdays ;) maybe a weekend day ?? hmmmm only time will tell :D

I have been saying it for a while. Eric has skills. Nice to hear that someone is finally jumping on his skills. We have so much underground talent here in Miami but yet we see the same dj's being rotated in most of the clubs here. At leaste we don't have to depend on a BBQ or private house party to hear his sounds.

Drop it like it hawt Eric !!!

man this is gonna turn out to be a great party :cool: im glad alot of you guys are gonna be supporting this night .. not only is it groove eric playing and showin off his stuff .. but the night will be a variety of sounds every tuesday opening and closing for eric.. this isnt gonna be turned into a close minded party like most out there now.. so if you have an open mind and love "GOOD" music. just show up and enjoy the different sounds and talents that we posses here in miami but most are too blind to notice any of it :cool:

• 1 month later...