Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for everyone

theres a few clubs that ave opendup already in the city that will get tha bull on the dancefloor soon eough,lol, movida,temple,aer,cain. They seem at least to wanna have house music as thier music instead of top 40 hip hop crap like, marque,pm,bungalow8, at least this is what i hear. Anyhow the crowd is defintely not DANCE orientated YET so who knows. To me CIELO is still the best club in the city, adn im gonna check out these other parties in abit and let ya know tha deal.

theres a few clubs that ave opendup already in the city that will get tha bull on the dancefloor soon eough,lol, movida,temple,aer,cain. They seem at least to wanna have house music as thier music instead of top 40 hip hop crap like, marque,pm,bungalow8, at least this is what i hear. Anyhow the crowd is defintely not DANCE orientated YET so who knows. To me CIELO is still the best club in the city, adn im gonna check out these other parties in abit and let ya know tha deal.

Cielo is ok but too small, think my closet is bigger than their dance floor :)

I think we have enough clubs n lounges as it is, the prob right now is the music and def the majority of the crowd that gets pulled in, add all the legal dilemmas and it's pretty hard to not take what we got with a grain of salt.

More clubs...not right now, def not.

what he said...

you guys obvious keep forgetting SHELTER sat nights/sun mornings. Nothng fancy just abooming sound system and people who dance all night and afternoon long with no dresscode. And theres afew great places in brooklyn as well. Go to shelter at 5am sunday morning and see what is goin on.

i def think we should look at the past but not dwell on it......... i wish tunnel opened back up........ the ny crowd is DEF not dance oriented..... i heard that someone else bought tunnel.... can anyone confirm it? cause last time i saw it it was an art gallery or something.... now it's not... i dunno........ that would be cool if they opened it back up, but VERY UN-realistic. As for twilo and limelight......... the problem there is that they're different now..... limelight isn't even open all the way!!!! i haven't been to spirits though so i can't judge it........ i dunno i think the crowd in NYC needed a conservative crisp look, but now a lot of people are ready for soemthing new, and more edgy....... not more proper. Temple looks AWESOME, but the music they look like they're playing SUCKS.. i hate top 40. I can't wait to see what the future holds a head of us!