Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking E in the AM...??

Is that club an indoor outdoor club or what?

Ive taken E in the day and its TOTALLY different then in the evening. I enjoy both personally...just depends on the events you will have ahead of you.

If youre gonna be partying in the day at the club, why not...it'll be fun!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Latest I took was 6:30 AM and rolled till about 12:30 PM....it was a weak ass roll though so I can't really compare it to the really good rolls I've had at night.....personally, I think being fucked up during the daylight is real phat.....I didn't know Space opened on those hours.....god, I want to go to that place......anyone ever been?? Fill me in please.

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

[This message has been edited by mikey_m (edited 11-21-2000).]

i beleive its an outdoor club- dont quote me on that though. i think the idea of going to bed after work on a Friday and then getting up early to go party and dance yer ass off at a club iz INSANE!

cwm3.gifINSANE in a GOOD way though.

------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

Ya dumb crakk-heeeeead!

try walking through the city in broad daylight trippin ballz, and you stlil have another 8 hours to go....sheesh!

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

It wasn't a.m. but it was early afternoon, at a rave on Randall's Island. I was bare foot, dancing on the grass, and wet from the water I poured all over myself. It was a beautifully hot Summer day, and the music was thumping! Damn! I have to say that that was definitely one of my best trips. *sigh* I can't wait for Summer...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

did it with my girl this summer, woke up popped one, and sat in the sun all day rollin', smoked and listen to music, hose each other off (the cool water was awesome) and the blueberry ice cream after sitting outside all day was tasty good too! nice experience, sometimes a little sunlight aint all that bad...

Never think I rolled durring the day, but my friends from school have. They say it's awesome, yet somewhat scary because they have to face the entire world, rather than just people who are ready to party. They say getting things accomplished is difficult, but a lot more fun. Would deffinately like to try it.

------------------

signature.gif

sensational awesome can't recommend it any better.....for example new years day there's a party called splash at a swimming pool in the botanical gardens by the harbour.....arguably the best place to be on the planet NYD (provided it's sunny of course).......then there are the harbour cruises around Sydney Harbour......god I'm going to freeze in a few weeks! cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Space is superb. Just come out of Amnesia or Pacha or wherever and catch the bus! Great crowd (the true clubbers in Ibiza) and fantastic tunes. Haven't been to Ibiza for a couple of years but whenever I went, this is where you'd find me, either chilling out or still dancing my arse off - depending on the quality if you know what I mean.

As I think someone cleared up earlier - it's sort of half outdoors and half indoors. The outdoors was shaded though last time I went by some rattan covering which let through this amazing light from the sun - I always remember the light. Yep, great times.

Did anyone go this year? I was still in the U.S. and not back here in the U.K. so I couldn't go.

Take care all.

I took a pill one night that i went to sf, actually i didnt end up taking it until about 5am or so cause we didnt get there until afterhours. anyways, we walked out of there at like 8am and it was all light and shit. i was the weirdest thing ever. i was rollen most of the rest of the day until later than night. it was defiantly strange, but sorta in a good way. i dont know.... very wierd to me

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

one night after the tunnel in august me and 3 friends went back to my friends house still tripping ridiculois nuts, like really hard, and for me its easy to tell becasue i wont let go of the glowsticks while im bugging, anyway i had gotten a tape from yentle beats that night and we chilled in my biys yard for 3 hours just sitting there bobbing our heads to the music, deffinaltey an experience, but as soon as the radio went off i lost all my energy.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com