Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..gwen

misk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ok..so i have only heard two songs...but so far i find her solo stuff to be completely cheesey .....definitely wouldn't waste my money on her cd if this is what i have in store.....

very pop, very mainstream z100'esque... shes hot... but i never really cared for her music... the only songs i dig are rocksteady, dont speak, underneath it all, magics in the makeup, running, simple kind of life... everything is like too ska-gay...

..dude...that was so yesterday...please discuss the topic at hand......:)

:laugh:

I'm always so late to the topics, will try harder next time... ;)

Colon Ferrel :drool:

Gwen I love her No Doubt stuff, haven't heard much of her solo stuff but interested. But people who make changes to what made them originally famous hardly ever make it on their own, so I don't have much hope for her.

re: gwen....i don't care for her solo stuff that much.....when i heard it i was thinking that they might sound better if they're remixed.....

i was never big on no doubt or gwen, but yes a lot of those songs on her album would be sick remixed.

Last party I spun at, I dropped the remixed helden of what you waiting for and ppl where blown away, very good remix.

I also got a prime remix of U2's Vertigo, def droppin that one on New Years Eve/Day :bounce: