Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pink Floyd - The Wall (Andro Remix)

obby

not too sure Ob's .. cant find a bigger Pink Floyd fan than me .. Im too much of an elitist to like any reworks regardless of how good it is

:(

If you haven't heard it then you don't know. I'd like to check it out. There is ONE remix of Floyd that I like and that's the Hey You remix that was being passed around a few years ago....sounds like rabbit in the moon but it's not.

If you haven't heard it then you don't know. I'd like to check it out. There is ONE remix of Floyd that I like and that's the Hey You remix that was being passed around a few years ago....sounds like rabbit in the moon but it's not.

I have that. I was given to me by Monk when he played @ Shadow Lounge a few years back.

and for all to know (Illuminaughty), you wont find anyone more open minded about music. I love all types of music and my record collection spans from Trance to House, to Techno, to D&B, to 80's and Classic Rock. Just becuase I dont like reworks from my favorite band, doesnt mean I dont have an open mind. :)

I have that. I was given to me by Monk when he played @ Shadow Lounge a few years back.

and for all to know (Illuminaughty), you wont find anyone more open minded about music. I love all types of music and my record collection spans from Trance to House, to Techno, to D&B, to 80's and Classic Rock. Just becuase I dont like reworks from my favorite band, doesnt mean I dont have an open mind. :)

confucius gave it to you as well as I that night, asswipe :deadfish:

monk never played that venue ;)

I have heard it space on one of their promoters night.. some DJ nicolas and not sure but I think Roland played some remix of it aswell... not sure..

Not to much work was put into that production of the song.... missing something to get its going. need to as some more stylus keys to the track...

But I think someone can edit that song and make it sound really goood with a built up and some extra effects. thats like the DJ Mind-X remix of "down under"