Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There is just never enough sex...

JadeEyes

The longest sex I ever had, during a period of about 2 and a half years, was one of several two hour long sessions before cumming. But that was due to being on meds that had side affects of decreasing sexual drive and pleasure, and took a lot of action to get to the point of orgasm. But without those meds and how they affected me (they don't affect everyone the same way, but the majority of people on them have similar troubles.), I generally come a lot faster than that.

One time we fuck :makeout: for 2 hours and we didn’t finish we were so tired,exited all the feelings were mix up, I end up almost faint because of that....

When I was 18 my first boyfriend he was 19 we fuck 24 hours I mean we fuck all the day with breaks of coarse next day my ex BF went to see the doctor because his dick was hurting so much :laugh:

longest i've ever fucked for (1 break, to move from couch to bedroom) was 8+ hours... we started a little after 11pm, and didnt stop till about 8am.

my dick was fine, it was the rest of me that was screaming for painkillers or a bullet... its the first time anyone ever was able to match me as far as drive goes. all night long she was urgin me on, and we didnt stop until she had this one long orgasm where she turned blue, and i thought somethin was wrong, so i stopped, and she got a lil upset. turns out that particular orgasm was hard enough and good enough that for a few minutes she forgot to breathe (or couldnt, she wasnt too clear on that. or anything, really, for the next few hours)

at about that point we were both too exhausted to keep it up (you know how it is... long as you're working/exercising you feel fine, but at the end of a long session the second you sit down and stop, you feel like you cant get up again, cuz your muscles are too sore/tired)

ok i just found i am the minority.i can fuck for a while, but i find myself currently so satisfied. that after we fuck...i pretty much a happy chica.

imo if you do something wrong try try again...if you do it right the first time....

why do i get a feeling that there's a lot of exaggeration going on in this thread.

Can there be a such thing as to much sex?

Of course and once you start having sex 4 times a day for 2 yrs and masterbating about once a day for 9 yrs, you will see that sex only once or 2 times a day is more than enough and not for hrs. A good fuck of 30mins is better than a marathon of nothing but thrusting.