Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confessions....

therunner

These are taken from Men's Health

"I slept with my best friend's mom while I was dating his sister."

"I was getting it on (drunk, of course) with a girl in a hotel room when my girlfriend called. I answered the phone while the girl was nibbling on my ear, and told my girlfriend I missed her."

"Hmmm...my daughter's college friends; sometimes a man can't help himself. I secretly had a tumble with a few (three) and was never caught."

"I was on a rather stressful business trip, made worse by the fact I had to share a hotel room with another man who worked for my firm, a man I barely new. I talked to my wife on the phone, and we ended up having a nasty argument. My business associate then tried to console me, and we ended up in bed together. We both agreed not to mention it to anyone and to never allow it to happen again."

"Right before I began to break up with my girlfriend, she started to give me oral sex. Well, I let her and then broke up with her afterward. She was not happy."

"I was on a rather stressful business trip, made worse by the fact I had to share a hotel room with another man who worked for my firm, a man I barely new. I talked to my wife on the phone, and we ended up having a nasty argument. My business associate then tried to console me, and we ended up in bed together. We both agreed not to mention it to anyone and to never allow it to happen again."

wtf?

These are taken from Men's Health

"I was getting it on (drunk, of course) with a girl in a hotel room when my girlfriend called. I answered the phone while the girl was nibbling on my ear, and told my girlfriend I missed her."

"Right before I began to break up with my girlfriend, she started to give me oral sex. Well, I let her and then broke up with her afterward. She was not happy."

These two are nothing. Seriously.