Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since when do you have a concentrate while blowing a guy?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I hear how some women can't blow a guy too well during 69 cause they have to concentrate.

wtf is that about? I think I eat pussy better the hornier I get, sucking my dick will get me horny and I wanna rape your pussy with my tongue more and more when I get blown.

well, it takes some concentration to blow a guy. most of it is just instinctual. but think about it she's using her mouth, her hands, licking the balls and varying her technique... that takes concentration.

If she's really into oral and the guy is good at it, she may not be able to totally concentrate on giving a bj. just be really lazy about eating her pussy and the bj will be much better w/ no interruptions. :devil:

I hear how some women can't blow a guy too well during 69 cause they have to concentrate.

wtf is that about? I think I eat pussy better the hornier I get, sucking my dick will get me horny and I wanna rape your pussy with my tongue more and more when I get blown.

Cant speak about the 69. But if youre hung, its a new girl ur with, and she's experienced but knows she has a gag reflex, shes gonna take some level of concentration or pacing intially.

Its not that u have to concentrate when you’re blowing a guy. Its just really distracting when u are getting licked at the same time. Sometimes u pause here and there.

yah i noticed

women just do it with passion n fun, we could give a rats ass about technique most the time, long as you keep a steady rhythm and suck for what its worth. Why not just suck us off harder the better we tongue fuck you, ack.