Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candyland Roll Call!!!

coachjames

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah I missed last year and this year....well trust me, if I could possibly be there, I would. Its been so long since ive heard a djfx/bausay set!!

*MUAH* to everyone.

bausay

mira, muchacha......te mato.... :splat:

I'll write about last night later when I get home from work but it was pretty insane (especially during dj Craze). Confucius and Bunny rocked. It was good to hang with our own djcarlosf and mjm. Diabolique and her man were jammin' and hangin' as well. :pint:

I couldn't stick around for Stryke's set (sorry, Greg)......work sucks right now.....

mira, muchacha......te mato.... :splat:

I'll write about last night later when I get home from work but it was pretty insane (especially during dj Craze). Confucius and Bunny rocked. It was good to hang with our own djcarlosf and mjm. Diabolique and her man were jammin' and hangin' as well. :pint:

I couldn't stick around for Stryke's set (sorry, Greg)......work sucks right now.....

sean your set rocked as did fx's....bunny's set was awesome as hell, left andrew and myself wondering the id of this crazy ass track. greg, as always, you never cease to amaze even if its only with wax. theres always something you do that people havent thought of. great vibe, despite the candy kids. great hanging out with AT, eric, christina, sean, fellipe, mel, manny, alienbeat, dj kabel, greg (thanks again), bunny, and the myspace people haha (sheesh that site is huge) :)

a wonderous night of CHOICE trax by DJFX, Sean, Dave, Bnnny AND Craze :aright: you were missed Jackie-there was some good dancing to be had by you :)

It doesn't suck when you can smoke out all night with favorite artists/friends that make you REALLY shake your booty!

it was nice to see you all. until next time! :pint:

a wonderous night of CHOICE trax by DJFX, Sean, Dave, Bnnny AND Craze :aright: you were missed Jackie-there was some good dancing to be had by you :)

It doesn't suck when you can smoke out all night with favorite artists/friends that make you REALLY shake your booty!

it was nice to see you all. until next time! :pint:

There was no smoking at all. What are you talking about? ;)