Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry but JV aint all that....

JONNY V. SUCKS ASS. HE SPINS SO SHITTY AT TUNNEL. HIS SHIT IS IMPORTED TRASH. THEY NEED TO TAKE EXIT DJS AND SWITCH. JONNY IS GAY. Y DOES EVERYONE SUCK HIS FUCKING DICK SO MUCH, LIKE yeah jonny, keep up the good work. goods work???????????????????

fuck jv and fuck exit.

peace

>>>CALL 973-202-9520 to get on LD glist for ANY club in the NJ/NY area.

------------------

"My penis is probably most likley a 100% bigger than yours"

are youkidding me jv is one of the hardest spinnig dj's around, his sets are just intense pounding bass with exclusive tracks, maybe the music was a little too hard for you to handle

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by msoprano13:

are youkidding me jv is one of the hardest spinnig dj's around, his sets are just intense pounding bass with exclusive tracks, maybe the music was a little too hard for you to handle

exactly

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

I have never heard JV yet so I can't comment on that (but I'm planning to in December when I am over), but what is the point in slating someone when obviously loads of people do appreciate what he does unless you just want to start drama. For my 2 pence worth I think oakie and PvD are hugely overrated but I wouldn't slag people off for hearing something I don't when they play.

All DJs work fucking hard and any DJ that has built up a following must be doing something right. Oh except Dave Pearce but you lot probably haven't been exposed to his shit yet!

Matt

Johnny Vicious is great DJ--probably one of the hottest djs right now in NYC and he's blowing up and taking Tunnel with him to new levels,,,trust me. Check him out next time he's at Tunnel,,not this SAt.,,the following SAturday....be there for the RETURN...