Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about thongs?????

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i'm wearing any undies it's ususally a thong. why is women't underwear so damn expensive? i picked up a piece of string in victoria's secret for 20.00!! i think it was silk string but what the hell???? i put it right back down when i saw that price!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

oh, and PS: men in thongs - NO! NO!

regular undies give me a wedgie too and i hate that feeling. thongs just settle and stay and you don't feel them anymore. it's a wierd concept b/c you'd think they'd give you a wedgie but they don't!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Vampie you're killing me here wink.gif

Thong = Wedgie don't ya think LOL..

Come on I mean when you wear those silky full things they ride right up your ass your butt cheeks rub together.. I hate that.. that's why I wear thongs..I am so used to it that I don't get wedgies....

I hate pantylines and I feel like my poor box is being suffocated...like I'm wearing a damn diaper..ijust HATE UNDERWEAR....

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I hardly ever wear underwear but when I do I wear only thongs.....regular panties give me wedgies...

LMAOOO!!

I bet now you have every guy from the board IM'ing you now!! Wanting to get into your pants!! LOL!! cwm2.gif

Ok I think guys love when girls where thongs!! Every time my BF's hands go down there... SURPRISE and then suddenly there is a growing thing in his pants.. LMAO. smile.gif

I hardly ever wear underwear but when I do I wear only thongs.....regular panties give me wedgies...

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ girl. You're killing me today!!!! How will I think clearly next time I see you???

------------------

eye.gif

AIM:ZOMBLA

Come on I mean when you wear those silky full things they ride right up your ass your butt cheeks rub together.. I hate that.. that's why I wear thongs..I am so used to it that I don't get wedgies....

I hate pantylines and I feel like my poor box is being suffocated...like I'm wearing a damn diaper..ijust HATE UNDERWEAR....

I know! But thong = wedgie but it doesn't feel like the wedgie from regular undies coz that line is so THIN..