Clubplanet Nightlife Community

john "00" flemming

stompy

:blank: Yeah 3 and counting, but ya know what.......if it wouldn't be for him I'd skip the whole party thing this year. Somehow I'm not feeling it. Or at least yet.... I even thought about selling the ticket. :werd:

don't do it

it will be a lot of fun, you will see

a night of really good music, and don't worry, we'll make room to dance

2 days left!

:updown:

ummedunno ... glad u will make it jan 7th .. u will like john fleming .. gauranteed ...

and wise decision on the nye .. i am staying in myself .. but if i might suggest .. there is this party at sullivan room 3am-12pm .. bunch of local djs .. that are really good .. and guess what . it is only $20 on the guest list .. here is the link http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=255398

peace

the MASK

ummedunno ... glad u will make it jan 7th .. u will like john fleming .. gauranteed ...

and wise decision on the nye .. i am staying in myself .. but if i might suggest .. there is this party at sullivan room 3am-12pm .. bunch of local djs .. that are really good .. and guess what . it is only $20 on the guest list .. here is the link http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=255398

peace

the MASK

PVD--always a good decision!

:)

don't worry, i'll clear some of them out, so you have ample room to dance

brandon will help, cause they are scared of black people, i'm too

:aaah:

How did i miss this?? :rofl:

Hey dont get me wrong, im scared on black people too!.. seesh..

..expect for ben, remember him.. the crazy homless guy from the kebab stand at avalon.. he was trying to pickup the asian girls after.. lol

I'm sooo scared too

especially of the ones that dress decend , look nice and have a sweet personality.

:hoparound

hey they dont call me BBC for nothing ;)

:comit:

:rofl: