Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, do you think...

FlipsSOE

Guest gabo
Wow. Been to your next of the woods countless times, beach and the city. Palermo is incredible. Ive been in Sicily for Christmas - so much fun. (You havent been back in 11 years? Its changed a good deal since the 80s.)
oh I am sure it has.

Ive never been there on xmas but I have fond memories of aug 15. I dont know how to spell the holiday, I think it's favaniana(sp?) All I remember is the beach had hundreds of bonfires that were bigger than anything I have ever seen and then every goes into the the sea at midnight.

Favaniana is the island.

Maybe its Ferogusto ... because agusto is august and fero is fire. Ive never heard of it. Maybe its regional to the Cefalu region because Ive been in Sicily in August, and although it feels as hot as fire sometimes lol, Ive never heard of this festival. Ill check around though.

Guest gabo
My bad. It's Ferragusto. The feast that begins august. Sounds like a Roman thang mainly though.

http://arthuravenuebronx.com/what_is_ferragusto.htm

63.gif

It is the greatest festival ever. You just eat alll fucking day long and build your bon fire. People throw furiniture and tables, whatever will make it blaze. then you run into the water untill the sun comes up.

It is the greatest festival ever. You just eat alll fucking day long and build your bon fire. People throw furiniture and tables, whatever will make it blaze. then you run into the water untill the sun comes up.

wow lol.

So you havent been back since age 18? I go constantly. I guess you maybe missed the World Championships in Windsurfing in Augusts in Monreale (beach town at Palermo, near Terrasini) ... All the worlds top windsurfers, models, media crews (that I was with) ... such a blast.

Did you ever go outside the provincia of palermo to see the other areas? Ive been all over. You should really go back. Its really changed in the last 5 years.

Guest gabo
wow lol.

So you havent been back since age 18? I go constantly. I guess you maybe missed the World Championships in Windsurfing in Augusts in Monreale (beach town at Palermo, near Terrasini) ... All the worlds top windsurfers, models, media crews (that I was with) ... such a blast.

Did you ever go outside the provincia of palermo to see the other areas? Ive been all over. You should really go back. Its really changed in the last 5 years.

ok I know we must be boring everyone with this sicily talk but I know all those places you mentioned... I miss it so much... Ill go back at the drop of a hat. I have so much family there I just need the plane fair.... I just dont have much time.

ok I know we must be boring everyone with this sicily talk but I know all those places you mentioned... I miss it so much... Ill go back at the drop of a hat. I have so much family there I just need the plane fair.... I just dont have much time.

You gotta go. Ive gone for $400 plus sometimes out of LA to milan. I love going there.