Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Are You Clowns Doing For Nye?

Huh? Whats Good? B.c I Have Not A Clue On What To Get Into

im not saying this is good for everybody but i will be hitting up the staten island ferry for about half hour... then heading over to exit for some pvd action and then heading over to spirit for some afterhours action... cant wait... should be fun

everything depends if i work on sun the 2nd or not. The 30th SIN SIN, 31st-cielo10-3, sullivan room3-6,then after hrs at babylons kiss (6am-12pm)then loft arty until 6pm then back to deep for 718 sessions then either shelter for 14hrs or spirit, but it all depends on if i work onthe 2nd.

everything depends if i work on sun the 2nd or not. The 30th SIN SIN, 31st-cielo10-3, sullivan room3-6,then after hrs at babylons kiss (6am-12pm)then loft arty until 6pm then back to deep for 718 sessions then either shelter for 14hrs or spirit, but it all depends on if i work onthe 2nd.

My man Silverbull always knows where the quality parties are. Check out

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?p=2537365#post2537365

Are you finally going to take some elements. This kinda dancing just doesnt happen with out some help. Or are you plainning to knap at some point. I might cya at Cielo or Sulli. What are you doing tonight I might stop by Cielo.

Are you finally going to take some elements. This kinda dancing just doesnt happen with out some help. Or are you plainning to knap at some point. I might cya at Cielo or Sulli. What are you doing tonight I might stop by Cielo.

You know me kid ELEMENT FREE all the time. I have so much traiing in marathon buddy, last yr for nye/day i party for 23hrs straight. Then i did danny tenaglia ARCS closing party opening till closing all 29hrs. So im in shape lol, also cant forget about my partyin on fri and sats and goin striaght to work, all good practice. See ya somewhere.