Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May X-Mas day! for food!

nexusgroove

So its xmas day and be being the loner I am with no family, I go out in search of food! But of course everything is closed, but I keep driving around look, so I see this wendy’s that there are cars in the drive thru, Yay food. So I get off and walk in the store and noticed all the lights where off.. But w/e I’m hungry I walk to the counter and noooo one is there… strange… So next thing I think is damn this place got jacked and maybe someone is locked up I the cooler. SO I play detective I go past the counter and start looking around and opened all the coolers and closets looking for people. I open the office door and see the safe it open with about $7,000 in cash sitting there so I start to think in my old ways (my career criminal days) damn the manager must of left in a hurry last night and didn’t lock up. Hummmmm….. what should I do.

• Take the money and run.
  • Cook some burgers and take the money as an xmas gift.
  • Open the drive thru and start taking orders..
  • Be a good honest person and call the cops let them know what’s up

Well since I am on probation and have had a change of heart in the last 2 years, I decided to call the cops and play detective in the office and find a # for the manager so he won’t get heated up for his mistake…

Damn. I’m such a good human.

Funny things,,, this is normal luck for me. I'm going to start carring around a camcorder to record the crazy shit that happens to me.