Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labia Stretching

Evan

Thats bitchin sexy. When I eat my bitches out i like to have their labias wrapped around my head, like an old fashioned photographer with the curtain over his head. when my head starts to sweat between their thighs i wave the labias like fans and cool my head off.

Thats bitchin sexy. When I eat my bitches out i like to have their labias wrapped around my head, like an old fashioned photographer with the curtain over his head. when my head starts to sweat between their thighs i wave the labias like fans and cool my head off.

FSN 101, tip #103

Never talk the same way as your real screenname. It gives you away.

This is the kind of pussy I like: http://www.tgmjr.net/monicamiller.php

Small lips just seem to make the pussy tighter. I remember one girl whose lips seemed almost inverted. It was our second date on October 30th, 2003 (I remember cause she slept over and I took her to my Halloween party) and I had gotten her to come to my place with the promise of being a gentleman...but after I could barely even get my index finger in there, I just HAD to fuck it. That shit was CRAZY tight. Took 5 min just to work my dick in there. Lube and all. I don't remember how long I fucked her for (I was in a k hole), but it was the best sex of my life. She never saw me again since I broke my word...but damnit..it was worth it. She was annoying anyways... But what a pussy...

This is the kind of pussy I like: http://www.tgmjr.net/monicamiller.php

Small lips just seem to make the pussy tighter. I remember one girl whose lips seemed almost inverted. It was our second date on October 30th, 2003 (I remember cause she slept over and I took her to my Halloween party) and I had gotten her to come to my place with the promise of being a gentleman...but after I could barely even get my index finger in there, I just HAD to fuck it. That shit was CRAZY tight. Took 5 min just to work my dick in there. Lube and all. I don't remember how long I fucked her for (I was in a k hole), but it was the best sex of my life. She never saw me again since I broke my word...but damnit..it was worth it. She was annoying anyways... But what a pussy...

I knew a girl who was tight like that. When I first began fingering her I wondered if I was in the wrong hole she was so tight. I realized why later on. She was a dancer, had been dancing for years taking classes and all that, and her legs and thighs were super toned and tight, and that extended all the way into her vaginny, making it as tight as it was. She was the tightest hole of any girl I'd been with.

confound it you rascal! my scheme foiled again! i would ve gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for you pesky snooping kids!

Na stay w/ it bro. No one else figured it out besides yo.

Its a hella better fsn than that crap the bostonians are doing.