Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prerequisites For Love ?

shiraz

What are the pre requisites for an encounter with a random ?

1)What is it about your partner(s) that motivates you to spend the night with them ?

2)What is it about him/her that first attracts you ?

3)What part did clothing play ?

4)How much weight did an attractive a) body B) face have ?

5)What role did the attitude play ?

6)What attitude attracted you towards them ?

7)What sort of an environment do you find most conducive to a seduction ?

8)What sort of an ambiance makes you receptive to seduction ?

9)If you are passive what would motivate you to become more aggressive in seducing people? If you are aggressive do you always want to be aggressive ? If yes what would allow you to accept seduction ?

10)What are the traits of the people you perceive to be

a) successful as seducers (would you yield to them?)

B) successful as sirens (would you seduce them)

Dont forget to state your gender, your ethnicity, your income, your age and anything else that will help us all get a better picture of you.

I will start :

Answer 1) I am motivated by people who want to share their love. It sounds vague but it is necessary that the other person has actually got love to offer (some people do it to prove somethings or to act out against other things) such people do not inspire me.

Answer 2) This might sound odd but I am attracted to women who look older - who carry themselves with elegance , exuding power. My current favorite is the silver hair (or silver streaks). I like women who look like college professors, silver haired, mature, intelligent, kind and with deep warm voices.

Answer 3) In my case : clothing is important. The right slit in the right place drives me insane with passion.

Answer 4) Body type I am attracted to : well toned (not too thin) again the body type of middle aged women who keep themselves in shape.

Face : softened features, the right eye glasses make me want to begin by take them off first.

Answer 5) On a scale of 1 - 10 attitude was 9.

Answer 6) I personally prefer an attitude that says :I know what I want and I want you. I like eagerness. I like passion.

Answer 7) A comfortable couch, MINUS music that gives you a migraine, MINUS the smoke. Comfortable is the key word here.

Answer 8) This might lead into a personal fantasy. But I am receptive to seduction in plush environments : opera house ambiance (large scale, velvet, glitter, deep rich colors)

Answer 9) I am passive and only a VERY clear request from my partner would motivate me to be aggressive. My initial reaction to un invited seducers was nervousness and hostility - but I learned from a woman who said "I am flattered by your interest and it is very chivalrous of you, but ... " after heraing those words from a stranger nothing else mattered.

Answer 10)

a) I think successful seducers are thoughtful and have a deep psychological understanding.

B) my sirens have expressed unequivocal desire, absolute approval and laughter.

Since I have been called, I must fullfill my duty

Originally posted by shiraz:

Is this question #1 or a trick question...like at the end are you going to ask me "Okay what was the first question I asked you?"

1)What is it about your partner(s) that motivates you to spend the night with them ?

If they are willing, a slight pulse is required too

If they didn't slap me, or get a bouncer to kick me out

It's all about the clothing...There has to be breasts-a-poppin and CAMELTOE-a-sportin!!!!

Weight, are we talking about body mass, I just want to make sure I don't suffocate when they sit on my face!....Oh like the appearance of their face...well isn't that what paper bags are for?

I don't give a fuck about this question...NEXT!!!

The attitude that they put out on the first date

Soft lighting, candles, Miles Davis...Oh fuck Dat...Happy Hardcore/Gabba house banging in the background, or Tony Devit or Sven Vath spinning at Twilo when I just dropped 5 pure MDMA's...she's gotta be in a k-hole too

See Above!

9)If you are passive what would motivate you to become more aggressive in seducing people? If you are aggressive do you always want to be aggressive ? If yes what would allow you to accept seduction ?

Always aggressively pursuing Peace, Love, and CAMELTOE...What would allow me to accept seduction?...If she just said "Can I give you a blow job" or "Wanna Fuck?"

A) They would have to be like Luigi Scarpini...that boy could seduce a decomposing corpse!

B) If they are proud of and sport the MOOSEKNUCKLE, or they just look like Risa smile.gif

Dont forget to state your gender, your ethnicity, your income, your age and anything else that will help us all get a better picture of you.

Gender = Male (sometimes)

Ethnicity = Persian

Income = Last year $316,085.23 before taxes...which then left me with $1.03

Age = 12 (I've been told I act like one)

Picture = hooj.jpg

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 11-22-2000).]

Originally posted by shiraz:

It's called sex. Any questions?

Depends on the woman, obviously

Before or after it got taken off? Clothing is kinda like a present.. you wonder what's inside... and rip it open

how much weight did the face have? oh you mean in tallying up the whole package... the body's got mad weight.... certain faces carry mad weight too... I'm a total package kinda guy

Whatever her attitude is, if it leads to the bedsheets, then it's acceptable

That come hither look, being physically pulled over, stuff like that.

Me, the woman, no one else around

see above

Pete's reply to this question works. I don't wanna be aggressive. I just want all the women on the planet to throw themselves at me. Problem is everyone else prolly wishes the same shit----stalemate. Rodney Dangerfield makes more sense every day

100% smokin' package of a chick can seduce or entice me anytime. (duh)

Male----I'm not goin' over the damn list-----I'm so broke my wallet's suing me for lack of fulfillment-------old as dirt-----

People on this board already know me.... and if ya don't.....ya don't.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks