Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Zodiac Thread

sotuorlando

w4.jpg

Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment.

....my sun is scorpio but i have five house in sagitarius...yes i've done my chart...:)

never underestimate the power of water!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36415

(tsunami)

I'm a cancer on the cusp of gemini w/ an aquarius rising, moon in Capricorn, venus on cusp of taurus & gemini, and mars in Leo--whatever that means :rolleyes:

and what about eastern astrology? what animal are you?

(tsunami)

I'm a cancer on the cusp of gemini w/ an aquarius rising, moon in Capricorn, venus on cusp of taurus & gemini, and mars in Leo--whatever that means :rolleyes:

Water signs ROCK! As for Eastern Astrology I'm the sheep! I'm a Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy! :)

I myself am an Aquarian

The Water Carrier

January 21 to February 19

Traditional

Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian

Honest and loyal

Original and inventive

Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary

Perverse and unpredictable

Unemotional and detached

Eastern Astrology I'm the Rabbit

Rabbit - 1963, 1975, 1987

Rabbits have great senses of style and beauty. They are very cautious about making decisions, but can be great fun at parties.

Welcome to the year of the Rabbit

Element: Wood Heading: East Color: Pale Green Yin/Yang: Yin/Yang balanced Chinese Name: TU Meaning: Peace Sign Order: Fourth Season: Spring Favorable Month: March Counterpart: Pisces Friend: Goat, Pig Foe: Rooster

Positives: Wise, Astute, Docile, Thoughtful, Refined

Negatives: Cunning, Possessive, Fussy, Snob

Famous Rabbits: Orson Welles, Billie Holiday, Arthur Miller, Drew Barrymore, Nicolas Cage, Fidel Castro, Kasparov

Watch out for those mood swings! :bounce::laugh:

ummm, your point. ????? I am gemini and I don't have mood swings....

Gemini and Mercury main motivations: curiosity, observation, perception, analysis, learning, dealing with details, debating, duality, connecting, communicating, conversation, collecting facts, categorizing, informing, intelligence-gathering, reporting, reading, persuading, moving around, making contacts, changing, adapting, being versatile, using the intellect, avoiding boredom.

Guest brwneydtrouble

(tsunami)

Thats all in your natal chart, try having someone make one up for you. It pegs you to a TEE and even tells you your Karma (life lesson).

I just got mine today and it gave me chills.

In Eastern astrology, im a Sheep.