Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best way to get rid of an unwanted boner.

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

... Start doing math in your head.

if you're like me then you get hardons throughout the day at work or when it's not right to have a stick in your pnats. The best thing is to start thinking of somehting that makes blood get to your brain... like math.

... Start doing math in your head.

if you're like me then you get hardons throughout the day at work or when it's not right to have a stick in your pnats. The best thing is to start thinking of somehting that makes blood get to your brain... like math.

dude !! STFU you homo gerbil fucker !!!

well i don't get boners...but that time you have to pee after sex can be hard.

i think about saints and church... then i think about those cathloic school girls in those skirts ......DAMM!!

i guess math can be good.............cathloic school girl doing a math problem on the board. opps she got it wrong! :licker::whip2::spank:...DAMM!!!

nope math is not going work for me

well i don't get boners...but that time you have to pee after sex can be hard.

i think about saints and church... then i think about those cathloic school girls in those skirts ......DAMM!!

i guess math can be good.............cathloic school girl doing a math problem on the board. opps she got it wrong! :licker::whip2::spank:...DAMM!!!

nope math is not going work for me

LOL! Catholic school girls are too much of a turn on for some people to use them to distract the libido at work. Think about the old wrinkled nuns instead, sitting on the bowl and whistling Dixie. :yuck:

Guest gabo
dude !! STFU you homo gerbil fucker !!!
I just remembered the the link you sent me... yaknow the link.... and you are calling me a homo!?

Guest gabo
:rock: But you may see tittie rats, and gabo sees Gerbalina, which will prolonge his boner for as long as he keeps up the titty rodent math instead of getting rid of it.
All I read was Blah,blah,blah, Rodent, Blah ,blah, blah.

Guest gabo
You didn't read Gerbilina amidst those blahs? You're too distracted. Quick do some math!
7x 14=... oh wait I am not up to double digits yet.