Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon Or Platinum For Nye?!?!?help!!!

im debating where to go.....ikon or platinum......jus to get in ikon that would be 75 dollars and i know its gonna be crazy there but at the same time i dont want to see a whole bunch of old ass asian's bobblin there heads around wit there shirts off........but then again u got PVD :bounce:

or

Platinum in NB...i forgot how much its gonna be at the door to get in but i know its alot cheaper then ikon. i was also thinkin about gettin a room at hilton after the platinum wit some friends because they said u can get a deal wit that.

i think it would be easier to stay in jersey for nye and still have a good time in platinum but i dont know if people are actually going to platinum

What are u guys doing for nye?

Platinum was busy last year right up to last call at 6am. $50 advanced tickets...doors open at 8pm. Open bar from 10-1am. 6 dj's including DJ Toro, Mark Amatucci, Cheyne Christian and myself in Two Rooms. One room is exclusively for House music and the other for a mix of Hip hop, reggae, 80's, rock and house anthems.

Here is a photo from last year

Copy_of_platinum_new_years.jpg

im debating where to go.....ikon or platinum......jus to get in ikon that would be 75 dollars and i know its gonna be crazy there but at the same time i dont want to see a whole bunch of old ass asian's bobblin there heads around wit there shirts off........but then again u got PVD :bounce:

or

Platinum in NB...i forgot how much its gonna be at the door to get in but i know its alot cheaper then ikon. i was also thinkin about gettin a room at hilton after the platinum wit some friends because they said u can get a deal wit that.

i think it would be easier to stay in jersey for nye and still have a good time in platinum but i dont know if people are actually going to platinum

dont be fooded - ikon is going to be dead - just like it has been all year

how can you have a mainfloor capable of 3000 ppl dancinng always EMPTY on a friday night?

Ikon already has 44 people as it staffed promotional support and each time i got word of the happenings or been there this year - there was a grand total of about 20-25 ppl on the mainfloor-

that tells me not even the hired staff can bring in anyone

Ill be at Tonic way up in NJ - platinum would be the other choice

or

Definitely Platinum! Do you really want to spend $75 dollars to see 1000 Asians running around Ikon with glowsticks to PVD's music???? Platinum is the way to go Mark Amatucci and Tony Tee are awesome house dj and I'm sure they'll offer a good time. You can tune in to metromixradio.com to hear their shows live or prerecorded sets to see what i'm talking about.

I'll definitely be there!

:pint::clap2::pint:

Definitely Platinum! Do you really want to spend $75 dollars to see 1000 Asians running around Ikon with glowsticks to PVD's music???? Platinum is the way to go Mark Amatucci and Tony Tee are awesome house dj and I'm sure they'll offer a good time. You can tune in to metromixradio.com to hear their shows live or prerecorded sets to see what i'm talking about.

I'll definitely be there!

:pint::clap2::pint:

Thanks for that wonderful advance of info twinkle88 :clap2:

This should help everyone else out if theres any questions.

goto this link and use the CLUBEXL RADIO LIVE menu near the bottom

http://www.clubexl.com/how2tune.php

hope i made it simple enough to use -- any questions - just shoot me an IM at

djliqid in aol instant messanger

ill be in the studio during the live show tonight as well :pint:

Hey all--

Thanks for the props!

I'm looking forward to playing @ Platinum again. It's been a little over a year since I tore it there last. I'm NOT selling tickets, so I won't profit directly from the advice...LOL: i hope to see you @ Plat. We'll rock it.

peace

dont be fooded - ikon is going to be dead - just like it has been all year

how can you have a mainfloor capable of 3000 ppl dancinng always EMPTY on a friday night?

Ikon already has 44 people as it staffed promotional support and each time i got word of the happenings or been there this year - there was a grand total of about 20-25 ppl on the mainfloor-

that tells me not even the hired staff can bring in anyone

Ill be at Tonic way up in NJ - platinum would be the other choice

Ikon may be dead on a regular night but this is PvD, not the typical crap they have coming through there. Ikon will be jam packed. I've heard they're sold out as a matter of fact. Not that I'm going just point out that Ikon isn't going to be dead NYE ;)