Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you rather...

okay, so in the spirit of me loosing my keys :flame::doh:

"would you rather loose your keys or your wallet?"

feel free to answer the question OR come up w/your own "would you rathers..."

Def keys. Easy to replace because I always have duplicates and for my car I can just get more duplicates from the dealer. Losing a wallet with cash, credit cards, license, etc. is a much much bigger pain in the ass.

keys, i can buy whatever is on my keys again with my wallet.

wtf is up with all these stupid threads?

hey play nice.

personally i think i'd rather loose my wallet.

i don't carry that much cash w/me. i can call to get my free replacements of credit cards get renew my liscense online.

since i lost my keys to my apt, my work desks, my gym locks...i have to get all that replaced +fees.

hey play nice.

personally i think i'd rather loose my wallet.

i don't carry that much cash w/me. i can call to get my free replacements of credit cards get renew my liscense online.

since i lost my keys to my apt, my work desks, my gym locks...i have to get all that replaced +fees.

Its better than someone stealing your wallet and using your cc cards

learn to have extra copies of your keys

Its better than someone stealing your wallet and using your cc cards

learn to have extra copies of your keys

yeah... i had both happen to me once... some bastard from perth amboy nj stole my wallet and my keys... it wasnt intentional though... he was just trying to steal my car... which he succeeded in doing... but unfortunately my keys and wallet were in the car.. luckily he only charged about 800 on my credit cards and stripped out the whole interior of my car... he was nice enough to leave the envelope with my resumes in it and the frame of my acura... this bastard has my resumes though... so now he knows where i work, what my qualities are, where i went to school, what my future goals are..... blah!! lesson... do not buy acuras...