Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two girls + 1 cock

nomembername

No good story, but been there. Neither of the 2 chicks deepthro#~'td it. Hi NMN :)

Same here, nothing worth bragging about but I am fortunate enough to say that Ive had two women at the same time more than once this past year. The best part wasnt exactly the deep throating, oddly enough as that sounds, but I found the fondling, licking and kissing, to be more of a turn on for me, not to mention that they were practically fighting each other for it, it was awsome!

Same here, nothing worth bragging about but I am fortunate enough to say that Ive had two women at the same time more than once this past year. The best part wasnt exactly the deep throating, oddly enough as that sounds, but I found the fondling, licking and kissing, to be more of a turn on for me, not to mention that they were practically fighting each other for it, it was awsome!

s-000234-im-004809.jpg

haven't done it yet....but i'd love to suck my man's beautiful cock with a hot bitch.

thats awesome... and very hot... id love to participate ;)

3some is definitely something i wanna experience... and id love it with another girl and a guy... but i wanna feel comfortable messing around with her.. and it would be interesting to have 2 guys...

i guess only time will tell ;)

thats awesome... and very hot... id love to participate ;)

3some is definitely something i wanna experience... and id love it with another girl and a guy... but i wanna feel comfortable messing around with her.. and it would be interesting to have 2 guys...

i guess only time will tell ;)

How so, what would be so interesting? lol we needs details in here baba!

How so, what would be so interesting? lol we needs details in here baba!

baba?

idk.. i just think either would be interesting being that ive never been with a girl... but 2 guys at once has got to be an interesting feeling no? why the need for details... i think u know exactly what i mean ;)