Clubplanet Nightlife Community

single peeps: what do you miss most?

weyes

single peeps: what do you miss most about being in a couple?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. single peeps: what do you miss most about being in a couple?

• sex
    • love
    • affection

as far as missing a relationship sometimes, i do miss the love and affection... i dont like to have affection and i dont really miss the sex... cuz im getting it lol... ;)

yeah, single life is all fun, but agree with the love and affection thing, sometimes... good friends is the key maybe :)

can I ask you a serious question?

since you were a virgin for quite sometime I was wondering because I know that this is the case with alot of girls....after your first time and now that you are single do you find yourself sleeping around alot? I've seen first hand where a girl might hold out for so long than after she finally pops her cherry she becomes this sex animal....went from one extreme to another

im definitely a sex animal... i dont sleep around... im still cautious about what i do and who its with... but i def want sex all the time and it sucked having a bf for so long and never getting it as much as i wanted it... so on top of being a virgin til 21, then having a year long relationship where sex was apparently not a priority.. it made me want it even more.. and i have experimented after that ended... losing my virginity unleashed something fierce... props to the man who vows to keep up with me ;)

wow, it really have to build itself up after so long time :splat:

i think it is that way

girls with a strict christian raising 4 x-ample may not be as innocent and dull as some can think, they're sometimes the most wild girls... :hat:

is the poll done at some point? haven't seen that feature...

im definitely a sex animal... i dont sleep around... im still cautious about what i do and who its with... but i def want sex all the time and it sucked having a bf for so long and never getting it as much as i wanted it... so on top of being a virgin til 21, then having a year long relationship where sex was apparently not a priority.. it made me want it even more.. and i have experimented after that ended... losing my virginity unleased something fierce... props to the man who vows to keep up with me ;)

You'd put my old ass in traction... :aaah:

i've never been in mutual love; i think if i had been, that might very well have been my answer :( . i've pretty much just had mediocre sex, so that's not the winner. affection is where my vote goes.

as people on this board have said many times, spooning kicks ass!!!*

or was that the sentimental kids on the bump board :shaky::tongue: ?...