Clubplanet Nightlife Community

single peeps: what do you miss most?

weyes

single peeps: what do you miss most about being in a couple?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. single peeps: what do you miss most about being in a couple?

• sex
    • love
    • affection

I'll settle down again when I get out of my strip club phase...one of these years :hat:

don't even consider it until you've seen you're first gray hair ;) --and who said you had to stop going?!? :tongue:

having my cake and eating it too,

C*

and yeah....F U C K S I G S! esp mine :licker:

well ... theres not really much i miss... ive always had a bf and this is the first time in years im able to enjoy the single life... and i truly am enjoying it :D

as far as missing a relationship sometimes, i do miss the love and affection... i dont like to have affection from just anyone so i guess i can say i miss that the most... and i dont really miss the sex... cuz im getting it lol... ;)

well ... theres not really much i miss... ive always had a bf and this is the first time in years im able to enjoy the single life... and i truly am enjoying it :D

as far as missing a relationship sometimes, i do miss the love and affection... i dont like to have affection from just anyone so i guess i can say i miss that the most... and i dont really miss the sex... cuz im getting it lol... ;)

can I ask you a serious question?

since you were a virgin for quite sometime I was wondering because I know that this is the case with alot of girls....after your first time and now that you are single do you find yourself sleeping around alot? I've seen first hand where a girl might hold out for so long than after she finally pops her cherry she becomes this sex animal....went from one extreme to another