The Global DJ Broadcast

For Monday: 01-03-05

This week's lineup: (6am GMT)

1:00 am - 2:00 am - Markus Schulz

2:00 am - 3:00 am – M.I.K.E.

3:00 am - 4:00 am – M.I.K.E.

4:00 am - 5:00 am – Sander Van Doorn

NOW ON LINE: www.globaldjbroadcast.com, coming soon www.Markusschulz.com

Official Live simulcasts on the following Internet web sites: www.ets-global.org, www.trancesphere.com, www.dancenationradio.com and www.party931.com

Be sure to log on to the Global DJ Broadcast chatroom during the show! #GDJB. We'd love to hear what you think of the latest sets as well as what is on your mind. Go to www.globaldjbroadcast.com and click on the "live chat" button to join us!

It is the first of the month, don’t forget to log on to www.thedjlist.com and vote for your favorite djs.

Markus Schulz starts us off! Be sure to tune in during the first hour as our host, Markus Schulz, give us an exclusive one-hour mix full of the hottest tunes on the planet. Busy in the studio putting the finishing touches on what will undoubtedly be a massive artist album, Markus takes time out to put together a completely up front set full of fresh tunes! Don’t miss out on this amazing set!

M.I.K.E. returns to the Broadcast! – M.I.K.E. returns to the Broadcast with an exclusive 2 hour mix to start the New Year! With his new single already a massive buzz called “M.I.K.E. Massive Motion†and new releases on the way on his label Club Elite as well as with his other label Scanner Records, 2005 seems to be the year of M.I.K.E! He is also going fully digital with a website were you can download all the amazing tracks and buy vinyl on Scanner records!! It will be online on January 1 at GLOBAL-DIGI-STORE on www.mikemusic.biz.

And let’s not forget his massive full club tour in Australia early 2005 as well as his residencies at the Gallery and Godskitchen.

Sander van Doorn debuts on the Broadcast! – Born on the 28th of February 1979, Sam's passion for music already started

at a young age. At the age of 16 though, Sam discovered the thru thrill of making music when he played some records for the first time on 2 really bad

turntables! This new hobby was to be expanded with producing when he began experimenting with a drum computer at the age of 17. This experimenting resulted in a first release a few years later, which was shortly followed by 2 other releases. Not yet satisfied about these songs, Sam began focusing entirely on how to make the productions sound stronger and better. Influenced by techno, trance and progressive, Sam now worked on creating his own distinctive style. Dynamic, drive and climax are the key features of the new Sam Sharp sound. 100% devotion and full-time quality improvement resulted in the collaboration with Spinnin' Records. This has led to successful productions such as remixes of Ron van den Beuken's "Timeless", E-Graig's "The Beat Goes On", Randy Katana's "One Solid Wave" and many more. After the first remixes came the debut release "Twister" which was shortly followed by numerous other releases under the name of Sander van Doorn, Sandler and of course under the name Sam Sharp.

Next week…Armin van Buuren!