Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strippers/Body glitter

entheogen808

like i said, it's a don't ask don't tell thing...she's more put off by the idea of lap dances than by the club itself.

See this is what I don't get about women...you're going to a strip club...of course you're gonna get a lapdance of 10....what's the problem with that? Not like you're kissing them or anything.

Thank God I'm single

You know what's WORSE than the body glitter? I mean.. sure the glitter's annoying. But get this... my girl roommate and I go to this local strip club a lot... but a couple of months ago, we go and there's this new chick workin'... pretty hot, great dancer, little 'spinner' body, DEF had the moves. So, of course I'm up to the stage pretty quick, throwin' some dough at'er, requesting a few dances. She gets done with the stage rotation and heads over to us and sits down. After a lil' chitchat.. she starts dancin' for me. Body is as good up close, if not better. Just hard enough in the right places... perfectly soft in the right places. Face was kinda young lookin' for me... but whatever... she had the moves, and knew what to do. Hard-on City was the next stop. ;)

Anyway.... after a few songs, she dances for my roommate for a few songs... and that's always nice 'cause I certainly dig watchin' a girl dance for another girl. :drool: But, after a while, we've had our fill, so to speak, and she takes off. After finishing my drink I head to the bathroom to piss. I get in there and look in the mirror...... fucking brownish lines and marks and smudges ALLLL over the front of my shirt and pants. I was wearing kindof a tan, suede/silk-ish shirt (which wasn't fucking cheap, btw!!) and slightly darker pants. And all over the place is this brown shit that simply would NOT come off. I'm like WTF????????????

Turns out this dumb bitch couldn't afford a fucking tanning booth or "waste the time" to lay out in the FREE Florida fucking sun for any amount of time... and she basically had put some sort of body makeup on... ALL OVER HER BODY!!!

Now, don't get me wrong... I understand a girl's need for a little touch-up here and there, or whatever. But if yer going to be fucking grinding your ass, back, legs, chest, etc all over the clothes that someone is wearing, you MIGHT want to have a fucking clue that its going to rub off at some point. Especially if you're a hard grinding kinda dancer... which this girl was.

Of course, I couldn't find the girl anywhere after that (prolly stuck in the back paint rollin' a new coat of makeup on :mad: )... and I wasn't TOO pissed 'cause we we're heading home anyway and I figured since I was wearing dryclean stuff anyway, I thought 'Oh well'. But, god damn man... if we were there on the way to somewhere else, instead of on the way home... there'd have been hell to pay.

Who'd have thunk it. Strippers are stupid.

:smoke:

why is it that every goddamn stripper has to wear body glitter? is it their intention to cause trouble? my girl doesn't care really...like a don't ask don't tell thing...she asks me "why are you all sparkly?" hhahaha

What ghetto club are u going to? Thought they banned glitter along time ago?