Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins-Ravens game

xxgrooveericxx

Nick Saban and a totally revamped front office :)

i just dont see it yet.....saban will have to pull a rabbit out of a hat.....still no running game to speak of......david boston will have to serve a 4 game suspension for violating the nfl drug policy......i dont see any sexy choices in the draft either.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Fuckin awesome game. Too bad the stupid ass fins cheerleaders were just sitting on their asses and didn't do a damn thing at the bar that we were at. Someone give me a name of someone that I can complain to......they said some bullshit about that they werent allowed to mingle and cheer when they scored. What kind of shit is that??

What about that 84 yard run??? WHAT!!!

i just dont see it yet.....saban will have to pull a rabbit out of a hat.....still no running game to speak of......david boston will have to serve a 4 game suspension for violating the nfl drug policy......i dont see any sexy choices in the draft either.....

I was under the impression that Boston was re-instated about 4 weeks ago to serve out the suspension now, since he's injured anyway. He's going to appeal it, but just in case his appeal falls thru, he already did the suspension :)

I was under the impression that Boston was re-instated about 4 weeks ago to serve out the suspension now, since he's injured anyway. He's going to appeal it, but just in case his appeal falls thru, he already did the suspension :)

you cant serve a suspension while on the injured reserve....nice try tho :) you will hear more about it sooner or later.......dude was allegedly on roids...knowing athletes these days, i wont put it past him....

you cant serve a suspension while on the injured reserve....nice try tho :) you will hear more about it sooner or later.......dude was allegedly on roids...knowing athletes these days, i wont put it past him....

I'm saying I had heard he was going to be taken off injured reserved and be re-instated for the last 4 weeks of the season and serve the 'suspension' just in case. Now did that happen or not, I haven't looked into it.