Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song Id (u2 Remix)

t3chmuzik

Its U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name its being played all over in Miami right now i guess from a number of " DJ's " since i heard it at Space twice in One night and it was also the last song played at Amika for there sunday party...any idea who did this new Remix or maybe Old remix? i looked back into my Recs/cd's/folders and nothing sound like this Remix and the newest sht i got from U2 is a few " Vertigo " remixes...any help would be appreciative.

Its U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name its being played all over in Miami right now i guess from a number of " DJ's " since i heard it at Space twice in One night and it was also the last song played at Amika for there sunday party...any idea who did this new Remix or maybe Old remix? i looked back into my Recs/cd's/folders and nothing sound like this Remix and the newest sht i got from U2 is a few " Vertigo " remixes...any help would be appreciative.

any chance posting links to those Vertigo remixes? :eek::bounce:

Yeah, theres a house remix by "SFB" which is floating around. Very rare though so if you want it you might pay a nice amount for it. If you want it that bad give me some time to find it in my stacks and I will rip it for you or put it up on my site for you to sample.

STOP LOOKING CAUSE NOBODY HAS IT ONLY TWO DJ'S HAVE IT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT AND ITS NOT "Johnny Vicious". OH AND YOU COULDN'T HAVE HEARD IT AT AMIKA

" Nobody has it "

" Only Two DJ's Have it "

:laugh::laugh:

yea you make sense genius now shut the fuk up

and who the fuk are you to tell me what i heard and what i didnt?

PS: i heard it in amika so oh oh maybe someone leaked it and yea ill have it by next week...i figured it was either Falcon or Oscar G who did it..i just figured ill ask before i start assuming.

Guest saleen351

ok, ralph did the remix, and only him and og have them..

you won't ever get them, they won't be released they won't be givent out, they are exclusive!!!!

If I the club legend will never see them, until I have eddy plug his ipod into the booth and rip a live set for me...

enjoy...

ok, ralph did the remix, and only him and og have them..

you won't ever get them, they won't be released they won't be givent out, they are exclusive!!!!

If I the club legend will never see them, until I have eddy plug his ipod into the booth and rip a live set for me...

enjoy...

ralph has been on the re-edit/remix spree lately ;) dire straits , voices and now u2.