Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I guess noboay paid attention to my last update on my winter wonderland post

I guess nobody paid attention to my last reply to my Winter Wonderland post.

So I will just post it again. I happened to misplace my list of addresses for all of you guys that wanted a copy of the CD. Most of the people that asked for one got one but there were like four or five people that I missed. So if you were one of those people, please pm me with your address again and I will get you a copy sent out this weeek.

Thanks

Madness

See, I think what happened was that nobody gave a shit the first time. Thus, nobody responded. But in the future, maybe you want to put big spotlights next to your posts. You know, like the ones they use at big clubs. Maybe that'll work.

See, I think what happened was that nobody gave a shit the first time. Thus, nobody responded. But in the future, maybe you want to put big spotlights next to your posts. You know, like the ones they use at big clubs. Maybe that'll work.

See it's Dick Heads like you that make me understand just why I hate Jersey. I put up this post so that the people that didn't get a CD that asked for one don't get left out. It's only right. I am sorry that you have no concept of what real music is and you don't have the desire to find out.

Once you get your head out of you Ass, take a look back at the comments that were left about the CD then you will know.

I am not here for your approval. You views mean nothing to me or anybody else, but you. You probably think JP is God, and KTU is the Beat of NY. You are a nobody, and just because you reached clubber status on some bullshit message board, you think you are somebody, Your Not, Get over yourself.

Nuff Said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, If you asked me for a CD and didn't get one, please PM me and I will get one out to you. I missed placed the list that I had with all the addresses on it, and I want to make sure who ever asked for one gets one.

Peace

Madness

See it's Dick Heads like you that make me understand just why I hate Jersey. I put up this post so that the people that didn't get a CD that asked for one don't get left out. It's only right. I am sorry that you have no concept of what real music is and you don't have the desire to find out.

Once you get your head out of you Ass, take a look back at the comments that were left about the CD then you will know.

I am not here for your approval. You views mean nothing to me or anybody else, but you. You probably think JP is God, and KTU is the Beat of NY. You are a nobody, and just because you reached clubber status on some bullshit message board, you think you are somebody, Your Not, Get over yourself.

Nuff Said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, If you asked me for a CD and didn't get one, please PM me and I will get one out to you. I missed placed the list that I had with all the addresses on it, and I want to make sure who ever asked for one gets one.

Peace

Madness

whats up bro, i have not got a cd form you. please send one to us. haha it is like 4:36am right now. im not on drugs and it is 4:38am right now. and that whats time it is. lol i cant wait to start school again. hahahhahaha mofo. hehe

whats up bro, i have not got a cd form you. please send one to us. haha it is like 4:36am right now. im not on drugs and it is 4:38am right now. and that whats time it is. lol i cant wait to start school again. hahahhahaha mofo. hehe

happy new year mother fuckers hahahahhahahah

i dont know whats up but all i know is its a new year and i cant wait to hear dave and billy this new year hahahaha

Z

Hello, my name is Manuel. kayluhb paid me $1.50 to write this post for him since he is too busy accumulating wealth more efficiently elsewhere. Kayluhb would like to dismiss djmadness' plebian lexicon as a grammatically inferior tirade. Also, kayluhb is yelling at me from his study that your CD is so yawn. I must go n - oh wait a minute - kayluhb is now yelling to me that he has a very 'I just got off my sailboat look' today and he loves it.

Hello, my name is Manuel. kayluhb paid me $1.50 to write this post for him since he is too busy accumulating wealth more efficiently elsewhere. Kayluhb would like to dismiss djmadness' plebian lexicon as a grammatically inferior tirade. Also, kayluhb is yelling at me from his study that your CD is so yawn. I must go n - oh wait a minute - kayluhb is now yelling to me that he has a very 'I just got off my sailboat look' today and he loves it.

Get a Fuckin Clue!!! When you find one, Get back at me.