Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the hottest club event of 2004?

Morillio's party was dope!!!

But I can't believe only 2 people had PVD in the torrential downpours at Central Park up there. That was SICK. Absolutely sick!

And for those who said Frankie Knuckles, do you have any info on where he spins at now? I just got back from a few months of lliving in a damn hotel room in CHI for business and saw him out there a few times. Would love to catch him in the city.

meh... i guess if he put satoshi tomie or somethign arc affiliated he would be the next einstein... :blah: :blah: :blah:

mine definitely was oakenfold at crobar... when he opened hsi set with above & beyond "no one on earth" it wasnt actually the best night of 2004... but it was the best clubbing experience/moment of 04... the crowd just went insane when the track came on and then when the buildup ended and the track broke the crowd was just... ehhh words cannot describe..

second of the year has to go to denny tsettos at tempts closing party... i know everyone's thinking it's jersey, even worse seaside, and all you have is juicebags running around , fighting, with their shirts off, doing the sf shuffle with their dior shades on but it wasnt like that... the vibe was great..

and your choice for 3rd best party of the year would be BEATSTOCK

:gang: