Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the hottest club event of 2004?

your an idiot

meh... i guess if he put satoshi tomie or somethign arc affiliated he would be the next einstein... :blah: :blah: :blah:

mine definitely was oakenfold at crobar... when he opened hsi set with above & beyond "no one on earth" it wasnt actually the best night of 2004... but it was the best clubbing experience/moment of 04... the crowd just went insane when the track came on and then when the buildup ended and the track broke the crowd was just... ehhh words cannot describe..

second of the year has to go to denny tsettos at tempts closing party... i know everyone's thinking it's jersey, even worse seaside, and all you have is juicebags running around , fighting, with their shirts off, doing the sf shuffle with their dior shades on but it wasnt like that... the vibe was great..

meh... i guess if he put satoshi tomie or somethign arc affiliated he would be the next einstein... :blah: :blah: :blah:

no dickhead.....he put it up there to bust my chops cuz i know him personaly.....

and yes i would respect him more if he liked satoshi :hat:

dude i and a bunch of others could seriously crack on your ass for going to temps and oakenfold :laugh: :laugh: but hey thats what you like so do your thing man...

:heart:

yo how wasted did u get for 2005?

actually i was a good boy...only had 1 drink...went to a house party but i didnt feel like being there...it was more fun to watch others get drunk and stupid then sick...lol...

wanna have some jello shots this weekend...lmao...

mauro picotto .. avalon .. earlier in 2004

morrillo .. crobar .. november 2004

sanchez .. crobar .. november 2004

sander k .. crobar .. sep/oct 2004

marco v .. avalon .. earlier in 2004

morillo .. discoteque .. june/july 2004

jeff mills .. july 2004

don't quote me on the dates i am not that good with dates ..but that was an time frame for most of those parties ..

peace

the MASK

1. DT CLOSING PARTY AT ARC 29HRS the sunday one not the crackhead one on fri.

2. LARRY LEVANS BDAY PARTY@SPIRT

3. DANNY TENAGLA @ CIELO

4.718 sessions DANNY KRIVIT bday party and danny krivit with OSUNLADE

5. HECTOR ROMERO N SATOSHI TOMIIE @SPIRIT

6. ROGER SANCHEZ @CIELO

7. FRANKIE KNUCKLES n DAVID MORLAES@ SBNY

8. TIMMY REGISFORD n HEX HECTOR n TERRY HUNTER with grace jones perfomring@ CROBAR

9. DANNY TENAGLIA N CHUS N CEBALLOS @ ARC

10. SHELTER NEW YRS EVER TILL NEW YRS DAY 2003-2004

Hey oldtimer MR D, are you talking bout the 2hr set that oakie played on thanksgiving. IF so really im shocked.

no dickhead.....he put it up there to bust my chops cuz i know him personaly.....

and yes i would respect him more if he liked satoshi :hat:

dude i and a bunch of others could seriously crack on your ass for going to temps and oakenfold :laugh: :laugh: but hey thats what you like so do your thing man...

ahh i gotcha... ;)

yeah if you wanna bust on me for tempts and oakenfold then go for it... not that oakenfold was such a great night or his set was even that great but im just talking about the 3-4 minutes when he played one track... shit was intense.. and tempts... well.. i was never a tempts fan really but that night was pretty memorable... bust away my friend...

ahh i gotcha... ;)

yeah if you wanna bust on me for tempts and oakenfold then go for it... not that oakenfold was such a great night or his set was even that great but im just talking about the 3-4 minutes when he played one track... shit was intense.. and tempts... well.. i was never a tempts fan really but that night was pretty memorable... bust away my friend...

nah dude.....as long as you had fun....whatever, not needed....