Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ashlee is getting revenge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or is ashton kutcher a crazy mofo who loves to dance~!?

did you hear that he wont be on the next season of THAT 70's SHOW ?

he says hes not going to be part of the main cast anymore - and neither will Topher Grace (eric the main caracture)

Ashton however will continue in the show making guest appearances

i would suppose hes goingto furter her big screen career - i would if i were him - he was pretty good at The butter fly effec

are u like the post-master or something? People need approval from u before posting on this board??

:tongue:

no its just hard to keep track of all the new people on this biatch....u and like the rhode islanders/bostoners r cool as fuck....cause the shit u post is actually funny....but this kids had 2 posts here and theyre maaaaaaaaaad beat

no its just hard to keep track of all the new people on this biatch....u and like the rhode islanders/bostoners r cool as fuck....cause the shit u post is actually funny....but this kids had 2 posts here and theyre maaaaaaaaaad beat

Good point, it would be nice if we could boot all the lame people off this board.

Yeah this kid posts shit

he says hes not going to be part of the main cast anymore - and neither will Topher Grace (eric the main caracture)

i would suppose hes goingto furter her big screen career - i would if i were him - he was pretty good at The butter fly effec

lmaaoooooooo

liq, first, I want to congratulate you for making THE LIST

Second, I hope English is your second language.

And third, I'd like the address of your high school, as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of literacy skills.

lmaaoooooooo

liq, first, I want to congratulate you for making THE LIST

Second, I hope English is your second language.

And third, I'd like the address of your high school, as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of literacy skills.

lol...i just actually read what he wrote...

What are you, Entertainment Weekly? The poor guy mentioned something about Ashton Kutcher and you decided to give him some editorial into his career.