Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beltran to the mets?

jtk4

YANKEES '05!

Look for me on Opening day at the Stadium. I'll be the one behind home plate wearing a pastel blue Vineyard vine polo with my collar erect, of course. You'll know it's me because I'll have this sort of 'I just got off my sailboat look'

manjinbubu, warning on the 'spankees' comment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 yankees making 174 million in 2006 and 2007. 100 million in luxery tax next year.

Codica3 please tell me the money doesn't matter and that the sox are in the same ballpark, please.

I thought you were done with Baseball if the Yanks payroll went over 200 Mill...

Like i said if we did not win the whole thing last year then i probably would be bitching but i am mellow now. It is starting to get a bit retarded but i can sit back and enjoy the running into the ground of the yanks. Hello 1980's.

Like i said if we did not win the whole thing last year then i probably would be bitching but i am mellow now. It is starting to get a bit retarded but i can sit back and enjoy the running into the ground of the yanks. Hello 1980's.

The thing is that if baseball is ever going to have a salary cap something obscene like this has to happen. You should hope their payroll goes to 300 mill

it already cost him close to 300 this year (including revenue sharing luxery tax and the other 15 players) next year he might dole out close to 500 million just for the 25 man roster, close to 6 for the 40 man. I do not know how much the yankees make but this is going to be great.

yeah all is said and done it will probably be in the mid 400 million range.

220 salary

260 for the 40 man (this year it went from 180 to 220 i think)

100 for luxery tax

100 revenue sharing

or something like that

again.....

go make ur own 5 threads and whine about how ur teams 15 mil players arent playing the way they should.....waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

:peeright: Mets :peeleft:

You'll have your own 15mil players to whine about soon enough...

PS: Think Chad can do it this week???

PSS: If he doesn't are you gonna be just happy to be a part of the wildcard again?? :jerkoff:

hahahaha

the yankees paid an average of 6.38 million per player

the sox paid an average of 3.71

yeah pretty even to me lol

Anaheim was third at $3.64 million,

followed by the Chicago Cubs ($3.5 million),

the New York Mets ($3.34 million),

Los Angeles ($3.29 million)

and Atlanta ($3.27 million).

oh and they still lost bwahahahahaha sorry had to.

:

You'll have your own 15mil players to whine about soon enough...

PS: Think Chad can do it this week???

PSS: If he doesn't are you gonna be just happy to be a part of the wildcard again?? :jerkoff:

of course i think he can do it this week...if he doesnt, i'm not gonna cry...so what if they dont win the super bowl every year....most teams dont.

........you are a real fag bringing up chad pennington on every thread i write on...u must like it like u like fucking dudes (right anal..) or maybe you got something up your ass....

and by the way, i wont whine regardless.....sprags does enough of that for all the met fans...

hahahaha

the yankees paid an average of 6.38 million per player

the sox paid an average of 3.71

yeah pretty even to me lol

Anaheim was third at $3.64 million,

followed by the Chicago Cubs ($3.5 million),

the New York Mets ($3.34 million),

Los Angeles ($3.29 million)

and Atlanta ($3.27 million).

oh and they still lost bwahahahahaha sorry had to.

How much did Florida pay per player in 2003?? The Angels on 02'??

How many times do we have to beat a dead horse?? Money doesn't gaurantee a championship. You still have (by far) the most expensive WS Champion of all time... Congrats on that...

How many of those "champion" Sox players were developed by the organization??

of course i think he can do it this week...if he doesnt, i'm not gonna cry...so what if they dont win the super bowl every year....most teams dont.

........you are a real fag bringing up chad pennington on every thread i write on...u must like it like u like fucking dudes (right anal..) or maybe you got something up your ass....

and by the way, i wont whine regardless.....sprags does enough of that for all the met fans...

Awww how cute...

We have to resort to sexuality jokes. :rofl:

1) I don't mind that the Jets don't win the SB every year. I'd just like to see them win it one year...

2) You don't whine :funny:

You whine about me bringing up Chad, you whine about Spragga & I wanting a championship team... You whine about people whine-ing... Is an NYJ championship too much to ask for?? Am I being greedy asking for that?? Am I asking too much that my $64 million quarterback step up against the good teams?? I don't think I am...

Look at that... I made a point without namecalling or questioning anybody's sexuality...

Noble concept... :aright::idea:

wow this thread sucks now...good job people

:blown:

hey..i wanted to keep it on subject...butt boy over there wants to stalk me on every thread and talk about the same thing..

here's an idea...want to talk about a dif subject,(or the same one over again..) start a new thread... :idea:

wow....just...wow

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

It's not like we stole ur lunch money or anything...

Obviously the biggest companies in the world like McDonalds and GM are going to spend the most money on advertising. Alot more than their smaller competition. But that doesn't mean they will always have the biggest sales.

It's the same shit with baseball. The Yankees spent the most last year but still didn't win.

Anyway, bottom line, the Red Sox will forever be known for their futility, and the Yankees, for their success.

I love when threads turn out like this. It's now worth responding to.

When you make the most money, it stands to reason, you will also spend the most money. The Yankees have the highest revenue, one of the best attendance in all of baseball, richest cable deal in all of fucking sports, we've won the most rings, put the most players in the HOF by far....HELLO!?

WE ARE THE MOST STORIED FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME!

CAN BOSTON SAY ANY OF THIS?

It's amazing what one year of winning can do to people.