Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owner of Avalon?

Just a quick question. Couple of months ago I supposedly was bought a shot from an owner of Avalon, and I have seen him in various club pics. However, a staff member another time told me Avalon was being sold. Regardless, does anyone know who the general owner(s) of Avalon is and if it was ever sold and for how much. I've also heard that Bruce Willis is involved. Just curious, thanks.

I think Bruce Willis has money in Spider Club, which is part of Avalon, the rest of it is a group of investors that include John Blair and some people from Avalon, Boston.

If you were there on a Sunday night and an owner bought you a drink than it was probably John Blair!

The owners of all the Avalon's are the LYONS Group. J. Lyons along w/ Steve Adelman.

Bruce Willis has a piece on Spider Club in LA as one of the celebrity investors.

corerect...add john blair to this list and you have the main gusy ...but of course their are silent investors..

the lyons brothers own half of boston ...and are biiiiig money

Patrick Lyons, chairman/owner; John Lyons, VP of operations; Mindy d’Arbeloff, VP of public relations; Ed Sparks, CEO/owner; Steve Coyle, VP of operations; Steve Adelman, marketing director of Avalon/Embassy; Eric Aulenback, VP of operations; and Ray Montgomery, GM of Avalon, Axis, and Embassy.

Patrick Lyons, chairman/owner; John Lyons, VP of operations; Mindy d’Arbeloff, VP of public relations; Ed Sparks, CEO/owner; Steve Coyle, VP of operations; Steve Adelman, marketing director of Avalon/Embassy; Eric Aulenback, VP of operations; and Ray Montgomery, GM of Avalon, Axis, and Embassy.

fucking stalker!

:type: