learned from the best

it's over now

Mr. Lonely

let no man put assunder

Jody watley - Don't U Want Me

Find another woman

age of love

Mother earth

melanie C - i turn to you ( Hex's acapella )

things just aint the same

EBTG - missing

Lara Fabian - I Will Love Again

Jonathan Peters - Going through it ( jim hienz Keys mix )

Mariah Carey - through the rain

Olive - Your not alone

Orielle - all i want

yea thats about it ... tons more but i dont wanna flood the thread.

how can you have an acappella of Jonathan Peters - Going through it?? It's an instrumental song.

I dont even think you know what acappella means since you can't even spell it correctly. Its Jim "Heinz" also ......not "Hienz"

julie mcknight - finally

ben shaw /adele - so strong

I wonder

creamer&K - wish you were here

Fuck sonnet

Mr Lonely

Annie Lennox - Wonderful

hypertrophy - beautiful day

Kim English - everyday

Rhythm is a dancer

Kylie Minouge - Love at 1st Sight

I believe in love

Angelica de No - here for you

Brighton Project - satisfied

Reina - Noones Gonna Change you

thick dick - insatiable

luz divina - into you, so in love (yes they are out there)

Sound of goodbye

The hurting

Sure, especially the new tracks that she has been working on right? I'm sure everyone has that too. Like the Sylver All this Time accapella too, its all over the place. :aright:

right so list her new tracks and the acas u have...i could careless about sylver great track but its played....fuckin 2 years old..time to move on..plus im not a dj i really have no use for aca's.... i mean if someone sends them to me ill take them but i dont make it a point to get them so i can run around and say i have them :rolleyes:.......i just think ur lying....if shes working on new trax i highley doubt u have the acas unless ur name is tony collucio

how can you have an acappella of Jonathan Peters - Going through it?? It's an instrumental song.

I dont even think you know what acappella means since you can't even spell it correctly. Its Jim "Heinz" also ......not "Hienz"

Gti keys is considered the ACAPPELLA for gti. :)

as for spelling the man's name... didn't know we were in the 3rd grade and had to stress proper spelling.

I guess for the future i'll keep it in mind correct spelling on a message board is strongly viewd. :hat:

as for spelling the man's name... didn't know we were in the 3rd grade and had to stress proper spelling.

I guess for the future i'll keep it in mind correct spelling on a message board is strongly viewd. :hat:

not on this message board, i dont know how to spell either... but we do have a guy named "grammarpolice" here i believe... some loco people man

Gti keys is not considered an acappella, its a percapella if you even know what that is.

Hey bmw4jay I can't believe you have the accapella of " Rhythm Is A Dancer " by SNAP ... I was told it never existed ... Your one lucky person ... I would love to have this in my collection ... :love2::love2::love2:

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Forked River , N.J.

It DOES exist and I believe I also have it somewhere!

BTW I have a few hundred acapellas (literally) if anybody would like to trade PM me. I am an acapella freak!

2 Acapellas that I have that haven't been mentioned with all these other greats and definitley are worthy:

Origene - Sanctuary

DJ Disciple - Yes

• 3 weeks later...
i guess i completely imagined that pm then, MY MISTAKE :screwy: stop lying and get over it lol :deadfish:

I got an idea .. how about i send you the real accapella and then we'll take it from there.

Then u could come back here and make a thread about it ... how's that sound?

Gamelessssss !

• 4 weeks later...