Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stymie and nomembername

kayluhb

I bet it first started with alittle friendly banter in the forums. Which then led to a few PM's here and there. Untill it finally escalated onto AIM. Where you exchanged phone numbers to discuss the possibility of meeting up in the city. Am I right?

dude the internet is the wave of the future..get with the times :rolleyes:

Thanks,dude. In case you wee wondering, this isn't 1991. 'The internet is the wave of the future' was being said back then. This is the future. But what the hell does that have to with meeting people on messageboards?

I think it's sweet how this messageboard community has come together to console each other. I've never seen a group of people laugh so much at each other's jokes. Seriously, do you think you're that funny?

I swear you people can't go one fucking post without replying with that laughing 'smiley'

You're not that funny. I think that some of you feel obligated to 'laugh smiley' someone so they feel good about themselves orsomeshit. Like, you're just doing it to be polite.