Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is your gym too crowded lately????

Every Tom, Dick and Mary has been taking up room at NY Sports Club its rediculous. Every year these fuckers make their New Years Resolution to lose weight and take up space. I'm waiting patiently to use the Arc Master and Free Willy is doing a cardio marathon! WTF.

Then all the college kids are all over the free weights. Clueless on form, they try to rack every machine they are on. I just watch and shake my head waiting for a vertebre to pop out of their spine so I can finish shoulders in a timely fashion.

Then these high hair, 80s left over, divorcees run around in spandex and too much make up. Your at the gym, sweat and lift don't fucking pose. Bon Jovi called, he wants his 6 string on his back .....back

Add this to the old men who read the newspaper butt naked in the locker room and I find Im ready to vomit every day.

Needless to say Ill be doing bicepts early evening. For the rest of you New Years Revolotionists...:

----PUT DOWN THE Shovel! Get away from the BUFFET!

haha, yea the first time i saw an old man's sack in the locker room was traumatizing. def did not expect that, some things a college gym really does not prepare you for. now i keep my eyes on the prize, if im walking in to fill up my waterbottle i only focus on the water fountain, that peripheral vision will get ya.

hopefully by the end of this week all the fatties will go back to eating nachos and rooting for the fat asses on the biggest loser so that i can actually get a decent workout in.

fuck that ny sports club/world/golds crap.

elite fitness/dolphin in elmwood park is where its at.

theres like 10 people in there every time i go in there,

loud ass soundsystem too. its pretty fuckin big, and u

never have to wait to use any equipment, its not brand new

and beautiful, but for 250.00 a year its worth it.

there must have been an information gap in the late 30's early 40's where men were taught the proper use of a towel. every old man in the locker room at my nysc insists on wearing his towel around his neck and wandering around naked. these old bags are niether on they're way to the shower, or coming back from the shower; they're just pacing back and forth like a fucking mental patient. PUT THE GODDAMN TOWEL AROUND YOUR WAISTE WHERE IT BELONGS!!! and don't even get me started on the "gay lunch sessions" in the steamshower. jesus christ its like gay caligula.

"ramon and stefan go to the gym at noon to pump eachother, not weights"

there must have been an information gap in the late 30's early 40's where men were taught the proper use of a towel. every old man in the locker room at my nysc insists on wearing his towel around his neck and wandering around naked. these old bags are niether on they're way to the shower, or coming back from the shower; they're just pacing back and forth like a fucking mental patient. PUT THE GODDAMN TOWEL AROUND YOUR WAISTE WHERE IT BELONGS!!! and don't even get me started on the "gay lunch sessions" in the steamshower. jesus christ its like gay caligula.

"ramon and stefan go to the gym at noon to pump eachother, not weights"

LOL The naked dudes prancing around the locker room are pretty gross.

Every Tom, Dick and Mary has been taking up room at NY Sports Club its rediculous. Every year these fuckers make their New Years Resolution to lose weight and take up space. I'm waiting patiently to use the Arc Master and Free Willy is doing a cardio marathon! WTF.

Then all the college kids are all over the free weights. Clueless on form, they try to rack every machine they are on. I just watch and shake my head waiting for a vertebre to pop out of their spine so I can finish shoulders in a timely fashion.

Then these high hair, 80s left over, divorcees run around in spandex and too much make up. Your at the gym, sweat and lift don't fucking pose. Bon Jovi called, he wants his 6 string on his back .....back

Add this to the old men who read the newspaper butt naked in the locker room and I find Im ready to vomit every day.

Needless to say Ill be doing bicepts early evening. For the rest of you New Years Revolotionists...:

----PUT DOWN THE Shovel! Get away from the BUFFET!

lol so true... NYSC is the cornball kingdom... i was a member there for the longest...

lol same for me... its the only thing worth going to in my area... sucks though... the others either cater to older women, or those wannabe comp. guys...

my gym is packed with R.J.'s. (Resolution jackoffs) :aaah:

i hate these mofos... you can usually tell who they are by their outfits and their routine... theyre the ones with either the brand new new new new outfits, or the ones with the oldest shit out there, like their highschool gym outfit or acid washed daisy dukes... then they all flock to the treadmills like old ppl to the early bird special, and GODforbid they make it to the free weights or the machines, youll see some big burly bear max out the machine with like 4 reps and two sets and hell leave to some other machine that works out the exact same muscle and do it all over again... and by march there arent any results so you dont see them again until january '06...

I knew a girl who use to be a salesperson for Ballys in Englewood...while giving the tour of the gym, she would take the potential female customers to the locker room, and WARN them about the Asian members that walk around naked. She would say,

"Now, dont be alarmed, but it is common for the Asian members to walk around the locker room in the nude, it must be their custom, please dont be offended."

Now the potential customer would walk into the locker room, and BAMN, Asian pussy everywhere!!! The customers would leave the locker room disturbed and not join. Hence this girl didnt make many sales, last I heard she got a job as a stripper. Go figure.

:laugh:

what about "crazy old naked man with questions for you..." there should be a bud commercials real men of genius shit... these guys are always naked and ask you what time it is, or if the gym is crowded or what the weather is... man you know the answer to all of the above throw a towel on or some drawers and stfu...

they're the absolute worst, the old naked conversationists. Their mouth is moving and they may be asking you about the weather, but you can't hear them. All you hear is that little voice in your head saying, "jesus christ, are my balls gonna be that low when I'm his age? Why the fuck is he talking to me? Put a fucking towel on old man! The weather? who gives a fuck? How does he flush the toilet after making a messy without loosing his sack? the weather? what? why can't I stop looking at this sorry sack? raining? huh? COVER YOURSELF OLD MAN!!! fuck this" That's the last you remember before waking up in prison to discover you've been arrested for kicking the shit out of a naked 73 year old man.

I can't wait to be old and nude. I'll just be in the woman's lockeroom. "where am I? can you take me home?"

they're the absolute worst, the old naked conversationists. Their mouth is moving and they may be asking you about the weather, but you can't hear them. All you hear is that little voice in your head saying, "jesus christ, are my balls gonna be that low when I'm his age? Why the fuck is he talking to me? Put a fucking towel on old man! The weather? who gives a fuck? How does he flush the toilet after making a messy without loosing his sack? the weather? what? why can't I stop looking at this sorry sack? raining? huh? COVER YOURSELF OLD MAN!!! fuck this" That's the last you remember before waking up in prison to discover you've been arrested for kicking the shit out of a naked 73 year old man.

I can't wait to be old and nude. I'll just be in the woman's lockeroom. "where am I? can you take me home?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now that was pure comedy...thanx for that laugh...:aright:

i lost it at messy :laugh: