Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Camel

naughtybabe

Guest gabo
that shit is just downright nasty... id want to die if mine looked anything like that :yuck:
how do I know it doesnt... I think a pic is in order... hehe

...and a big dick and a fat meaty poon are def different lol..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love the english language!

free_camel_toe_pic_15.jpg

:woah::woah2::shake:

Ok, ok. Hold up a sec. A girl having "camel toe" doesn't necessarily mean to the extreme that you guys are talking about and showing. I believe that MOST of the pics that have been posted, including THIS ONE:

sweetestct3fn.jpg

AND THIS ONE:

free_camel_toe_pic_17.jpg

... are perfect pussies that are quite "normal" in size/definition. Matter of fact, given that I don't know any of you girls physically, I'd still be willing to bet that your pussies would look quite similar if put in equally tight/wet/skimpy undergarments.

No one said anything about liking the abnormally large and nasty meat pockets that you speak of. While I, in particular, do tend to like a pussy that's got SOME meat to it... in no way do I find ones like in the pic you posted attractive in the slightest.

That said... and using the same logic... you can't tell me that girls don't like checkin' a guys bulge. I'm not talkin' about some hair band, satin hot pants, showin' a guys schlong. But you know damn well that girls make a POINT to check a guy's package within the first minute of meeting him.