Clubplanet Nightlife Community

studio 9 worst palce on earth period

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the place is nice. the first 2 times we went there were some problems..............charged different prices on same drink, potheads in ladies room smelling up the whole room, and trying to get ripped off on paying to park my own car!!! i have been there now 4 times, and the last 2 times were better than before. i know it is a new club so i know it takes time. EVERY business needs a chance. i wish them luck. it is a huge place, but so is abyss. :type::type:

went there last night place is hotttt butwith like 400 people in there looks empty....place is definitely HUGEEEEEEEEE.....i agree with it might be to big for NJ........

yeah it's definitely hard to fill that room...other than that tho the place is gorgeous...

Hype how can any DJ play up to PAR when the place cant even draw a crowd

If you heard Realom last night you would swallow what you just said

!!!!!!

Then why did mikey999 contest that the music sucked on friday nite

and as far as a DJ playin up to PAR when a place can't draw a crowd....hows merge this past summer as an example. The place didn't draw a crowd for shit and yet Rydell still played like he did in summers past...

or how bout ADV doin a guest spot at tempts back in May. The place didn't draw much of a crowd that nite but yet ADV still played like he did during his days at Xs

just cuz a place doesn't draw a crowd doesn't entirely mean the DJ is not going to lower their standards when playing

Then why did mikey999 contest that the music sucked on friday nite

and as far as a DJ playin up to PAR when a place can't draw a crowd....hows merge this past summer as an example. The place didn't draw a crowd for shit and yet Rydell still played like he did in summers past...

or how bout ADV doin a guest spot at tempts back in May. The place didn't draw much of a crowd that nite but yet ADV still played like he did during his days at Xs

just cuz a place doesn't draw a crowd doesn't entirely mean the DJ is not going to lower their standards when playing

No one lowered their standards so to speak.........I perosnally,,,was their as a guest dj and played house music my whole entire set,,while one of the resident dj's played 80's and hip hop in the side room.......It's no one's fault that the crowd followed what they wanted to hear more which was hip hop.......

Iam ok with the amount of my friends that showed up to show me support and was even more pleased when the likes of Binoy and Ritchie Santana stopped by as well.........

Carlos Realm