Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goin out West to board in a week, how do i get shit on the plane or thru baggage ??

badssc

Me and my boys have been thinking of ways for weeks now on how we are gonna get budhas out west with us. There's sooo many possibilities we've thought of that seem fool proof but then again are they, haha. To carry on you, to not, to put in carry on, to not, luggage all this shit. Anyone successfully brought a bunch of shit with them. I'm mostly leaning on wearing some tighty whites and stuffin like a 1/4 under ma nutz, cause i've never heard of someone being checked there through the routine checks. BTW, leaving from JFK. Anyone??

We used to wrap the shit outta stuff and throw it in shampoo bottles. They see it, they have to.

I dunno. I just carry it on me somewhere. If you happen to be the one that they check like that...c-ya.

Depending on where you are going is really what should make up your mind. At Ft. Lauderdale airport these guys were insane with the checks outgoing. Coming to NY is the worst. Leaving usually isnt so bad.

Is it really worth it? No. You can always find shit.

very tru, i actually am one out of all of us who def doesn't think it's worth it and most likely won't bring anything. I just really hope i can find something once i get there. I told them all, is it really worth getting caught and then having your trip completely ruined.

Last few times I flew out I brought weed with me. I also came back to NJ with weed and shrooms. Iknow it isnt safe and I learned my lesson when I was coming back the guy before me got stop and checked I had my shit in my underwear but still would of been nailed.

I say DONT DO it.

Me and my boys have been thinking of ways for weeks now on how we are gonna get budhas out west with us. There's sooo many possibilities we've thought of that seem fool proof but then again are they, haha. To carry on you, to not, to put in carry on, to not, luggage all this shit. Anyone successfully brought a bunch of shit with them. I'm mostly leaning on wearing some tighty whites and stuffin like a 1/4 under ma nutz, cause i've never heard of someone being checked there through the routine checks. BTW, leaving from JFK. Anyone??

stick it in your bum...lol no seriously it works

take it out on plane.. then before disembark.. put it back in...

I'm just curious why everyone always says use the search button. Doesn't anyone realize that 99% of all threads are always exactly the same, now if we all went and used the search button all the time, what would be the point of having the message forums, might as well just set up a locked archives board for reference only.

if you goin out west, then i suggest you buy the weed there.

i just came back from cali a week ago and was also thinking bout taking weed with me but luckily decided not to. when going through the security check point in JFK, me and my sister were chosen to be searched; and they searched the fuck out of us!!!

i would not suggest putting a 1/4 in ur undies, but an 1/8 is ok.

it all depends if you get searched or not, and taking that chance depends on you.

again i would just buy weed wherever you are going.

another story: last march me and my boy went to cancun and he put a 1/2 o of weed into his camera bag, which was in the suitcase he checked in. when we got our luggage in cancun, his bag had the 'inspected' sticker on it but the weed was not found. i think we got very lucky that time.

again i recommend you buy it there; its not worth getting caught.

Back in september I was in Portland and I brought and 1/8 of chronic home with me. I stuck it in my shampoo bottle. I would definatly not recommend bringing anything on the plane. I was scared shitless the whole time because in Portland you have to walk you luggage over to the x-ray machine and leave it there after you check in.(which I forgot about) I just knew that when I got off the plane I was caught. For whatever reason I didn't but I had one hell of a flight worring about it.

If you are going to Cali or Oregon you will have no problem obtaining anything that you need. Besides the weed is so much better out there so why would you even want to bring anything with you?

Good luck and have a safe trip!

• 3 weeks later...

Update on my trip to colorado...... My boys decided to bring anyway, he brought over a 1/2 oz. and just put it in his suitcase just in a sock, haha. Lemme tell you, i coulda brought an AK47 with me thru the checkpoints, what a joke. My friend left change and all kinds of metal in his pockets on purpose when he went thru the scanner, and he went thru no problem, hell, the dude wasn't even looking for half of us that went thru. Denver was no better.