Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus & Ceballos @ Deko This Sat - Richies Santanas Bday + Global Sessions!

This sat night at Deko we would like all of you to join us to help celebrate our Resident DJ, and one of my closest Friends Bdays. Richie Santana Will be Opening the night up for Our Global Sessions Guest DJ's Straight From Madrid Spain. Chus & Ceballos.

These are two of my personal fav DJ's and Producers. They own and operate one of the Best Dance Music Labels(Stereo Productions).

Every time ive heard them play they have blown me away. I really hope you can come and check these guys out. I promise you wont be dissapointed.

Check out their Webiste...... www.Stereo-Productions.com

Anyone interested in reserving a table or wants to celebrate a bday let me know and ill hook it up for you. email me at BShah98@aol.com

These Two Where Sick At The Rooftop Party @townhouse During The 04 Wmc. I'm So Looking Forward To Seeing Them Again And Celebate Rs B-day... Binoy Pm Me When You Get The Chance Need Your # And I Have A Copy Of My New Cd 4 You...

That rooftop party has been one of my fav parties every year. Such a great atmosphere.

I was gonna head down to SOBE for the weekend but I think I'm gonna just hit up deKo. Hollaaaaaaaaa Circle police what Steelgroove :rock:

Holla! Def gotta be there for this one. Ive been talkin about it since i first heard them in sobe two years ago.

Ohhhhhh Man

I cant wait. Binoy good Job with the booking lately, it seems like you guys

know how to appriciate good music. Keep up the good work.

Looking foward to this Sat night.

Mane

Thank you sir. This ones very big for me, ive been tryin to get these guys over here for a long time. Really hard with a schedule like they have.

Glad you appreciate it though. Next up....David Morales!