Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about those retarded reputation points

weyes

the lil grey one...right?

those you get when someone gives you a neg then a pos and it is nulled out...

so, say I get a pos from someone on a particular post, then someone else gives me a neg on that same post it will turn grey... I guess.. cause it is neutralized..lol

Gabo is the boss on that one. check with him...

I gave my fiance 3 neg points... not paying attention to the button I was pushing when giving out points... duh.. Now it says I cannot give him anymore... :(

hmmm - conflicting answers...

just a note to lots of peeps on this board: i've been trying to give points to people i think deserve them, and it's mostly the same people; cp won't let me give points out to you guys again until i give points to other peeps, so that's why it seems like you aren't getting any love from weyes :( . i don't give 'em out to just anybody, ya know :) ?

hmmm - conflicting answers...

just a note to lots of peeps on this board: i've been trying to give points to people i think deserve them, and it's mostly the same people; cp won't let me give points out to you guys again until i give points to other peeps, so that's why it seems like you aren't getting any love from weyes :( . i don't give 'em out to just anybody, ya know :) ?

Id go with La late... Mine is just a theory..lol

I cant give out points to weyes somebitch or Kzmes ..... all the people i keep trying to give points tooo.. Maybe I gave too many to them..lol

Im in the same situation here, weyes.. dont feel bad..

nope deepfunk is dumb so no points for him.. :P...

Thanks for calling hot stuff.. and yes .. drink time is coming .. believe me ... i'm feeling quite naughty lately!!! well in a good way.. but no white russians!

oh come on now, just one for old times sake....

and thanks for the answer darkvixen