Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've lost ALL my mp3's!!!!!

digitalphoenix

I had a bad ass program that the FBI uses to extract data from HardDrives that has been erased to be used in court.

If your talking about Encase? than all you`ll be able to do is look at the raw data - but its no longer mp3 format.

Well now you`ll learn to back up your stuff, its sucks but I think 90% of users have to learn this the hardway.

I have my hd partioned 5 times at 20gigs per and short of the hd taking a shit the data is safe, even than I have backups of eveything on encrypted disks at another local.

This happened to me once...or at least a similar situation...lost all my data...all of it. All my artwork, all my sets, recordings, gigs upon gigs upon gigs of stuff. Almost gave up.

I used a product called R-Studio and it found and recovered everything.

http://www.r-studio.com/#rstudio

I was able to download a demo which runs the entire scan and will show you what it finds and you can recover small files to test it. It worked for me, so I bought a liscence and it recovered it all.

Good Luck.

FX

This happened to me once...or at least a similar situation...lost all my data...all of it. All my artwork, all my sets, recordings, gigs upon gigs upon gigs of stuff. Almost gave up.

I used a product called R-Studio and it found and recovered everything.

http://www.r-studio.com/#rstudio

I was able to download a demo which runs the entire scan and will show you what it finds and you can recover small files to test it. It worked for me, so I bought a liscence and it recovered it all.

Good Luck.

FX

i have 2 data loss software one is rstudio & another one is Ontrack easy data recovery

i cant remember but either one or both of them are cracked versions