Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amber Frey's Nude Photos - Scott Peterson's mistress

cali44

So what you are telling me is you are just as dumb as her..

If you cant figure out that someone is fucking married then you are just plain stupid..

Oh scott I would love to see your place...oh sometime

Oh scott whats your home number...ahhh dont have one

Oh scott where do you live again... ahhh over there

Oh scott why are we always going to hotels.. ahhhh I love them

Oh scott why do you like me to put a dildo in your ass..ahhh feels good

Oh scott I am a dumb cunt that got caught being your mistress and didnt want to face that after you killed your wife and kid so I will act like a dumb whore and tell the police I taped our retarded phone calls...

Oh scott my friend introduced us and I let you cream on my face within an hour..

Oh scott I cant wait to have a book on this, so it can be complete dribble and I can put some cheezy pics of me in it and that guy from NBC who is going bald can act concerned..

i am done

um wtf is this

HoW bOut I Make u a jizZ SanDWiCh...I bEt U lOvE The TasTe oF A StrANgeRs CUm dRipPinG doWn thAt tHrOat Of YouRS. PM Me if You're InteReSteD U diRty LittLe GiRl ~kaydup~

Oh scott I would love to see your place...oh sometime

Oh scott whats your home number...ahhh dont have one

Oh scott where do you live again... ahhh over there

Oh scott why are we always going to hotels.. ahhhh I love them

Oh scott why do you like me to put a dildo in your ass..ahhh feels good

Oh scott I am a dumb cunt that got caught being your mistress and didnt want to face that after you killed your wife and kid so I will act like a dumb whore and tell the police I taped our retarded phone calls...

Oh scott my friend introduced us and I let you cream on my face within an hour..

Oh scott I cant wait to have a book on this, so it can be complete dribble and I can put some cheezy pics of me in it and that guy from NBC who is going bald can act concerned..

i am done

Some bitches love all that drama. I agree, she def had to know. From the interviews she does not sound as dumb as many people think. She knew what was up.