Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unit = high class

vicman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do the bo-sox play the mets this year? mets and yankees play each other i would think, right?

martinez hates schilling; johnson hates schilling; schilling hates 'em both; now if martinez can bean johnson in interleague play, that would be $$$.

Have you guys seen the 40 year old RJ's stats last year compared to 33 year old Pedro?

Here let me show you.

RJ 16-14 2.60 ERA 290 strikeouts. He won 16 games for the worst team in baseball. And led the league in SO's. Yeah, I see a pitcher on the decline. I don't care about press conferences. Shut the hell up.

Pedro 16-9 3.90 ERA 227 strikeouts. He won 16 games for the WS champions. And had the highest ERA of his career. Who's on the decline here?

shit man, if the D'backs would've averaged 2 runs per game in the games randy johnson pitches he would have easily won 20 games. after giving A-Rod the AL MVP a couple of years ago when he was in Texas and 50 games out of first, there was no way in hell they would do that again. imho, see the numbers between him and clemens and i think that johnson had better numbers albeit in a team that was 60 games under .500.

Have you guys seen the 40 year old RJ's stats last year compared to 33 year old Pedro?

Here let me show you.

RJ 16-14 2.60 ERA 290 strikeouts. He won 16 games for the worst team in baseball. And led the league in SO's. Yeah, I see a pitcher on the decline. I don't care about press conferences. Shut the hell up.

Pedro 16-9 3.90 ERA 227 strikeouts. He won 16 games for the WS champions. And had the highest ERA of his career. Who's on the decline here?

Pedro's ERA will drop pitching in the NL like ur f'n mouth did when the Spanks blew a 3-0 lead and watched the Sox clinch and piss in your stadium :laugh:

Pedro's ERA will drop pitching in the NL like ur f'n mouth did when the Spanks blew a 3-0 lead and watched the Sox clinch and piss in your stadium :laugh:

come on now...you know he was to busy crying, feeling like he was going to throw up to actually sit there and watch them celebrate at Yankee stadium

come on now...you know he was to busy crying, feeling like he was going to throw up to actually sit there and watch them celebrate at Yankee stadium

nahhhhh...it probably didn't happen in his eyes...it was all a dream to him...kinda like them having no interest in Beltran and Pedro :laugh:

Yeah my mouth dropped.

How far did your mouth drop when we dominated you 4 games to 1 in 2000?

Thanks again.

it almost dropped as much when i saw the Yanks taking a dump on that dump called shea while piazza sulked off thinking about givin Sam Champion a roman helet later that night while the Yanks celebrate

r13.jpg

it almost dropped as much when i saw the Yanks taking a dump on that dump called shea while piazza sulked off thinking about givin Sam Champion a roman helet later that night while the Yanks celebrate

r13.jpg

Keep playing...still not as bad as the Sox...no comparison...EVER

When was the last time PEdro pitched a no hitter?

RJ did it last year. At age 39.

On the decline, indeed.

you're just full of great stats and facts today aren't you?

when was the last time RJ helped pitch his team to a WS?

Pedro did it last year against the Yankees who happened to pull off the biggest

choke of all time. At age 32.

yankees_choke1.gif

yankees_choke1.gif

Keep playing...still not as bad as the Sox...no comparison...EVER

straight up Yank fan vs Met fan

2000 was your worst nightmare and you will never be able to live it down until you beat us in the WS or even win a championship more than once in a 20 yr span.

keep playin ? alrighty remember this bwahahahahha

lg_clemens_ap.jpg

or how bout thislg_piazza_ap-01.jpg