Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unit = high class

vicman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straight up Yank fan vs Met fan

2000 was your worst nightmare and you will never be able to live it down until you beat us in the WS or even win a championship more than once in a 20 yr span.

keep playin ? alrighty remember this bwahahahahha

lg_clemens_ap.jpg

or how bout thislg_piazza_ap-01.jpg

ahahahha what a bunch of losers.

nomembername, you fucking gaylord, Pedro was 3-2 and had a 6.23 ERA against the Yanks in the ALCS.

If that's what you call 'help'...

Yankee fans, how long do you think it will take for PEdro to call us his daddy again?

wow "gaylord"...you weren't joking about going back to calling

names now :laugh:

straight up Yank fan vs Met fan

2000 was your worst nightmare and you will never be able to live it down until you beat us in the WS or even win a championship more than once in a 20 yr span.

keep playin ? alrighty remember this bwahahahahha

lg_clemens_ap.jpg

or how bout thislg_piazza_ap-01.jpg

Actually my worst nightmare happened from 2001-2004 when it all turned to shit after the nice run we had.

It's changing now...to the point we can almost talk about a rematch!

'nice run'???

Making(and getting destroyed) it to the WS one fucking time doesn't exactly equate to having a nice run.

Mets won 88 or more games for 4 years in a row.

2000 WS

1 Oct. 21 Yankees (Stanton) 4 Mets (Wendell) 3

2 Oct. 22 Yankees (Clemens) 6 Mets (Hampton) 5

3 Oct. 24 Mets (Franco) 4 Yankees (Hernandez) 2

4 Oct. 25 Yankees (Nelson) 3 Mets (Jones) 2

5 Oct. 26 Yankees (Stanton) 4 Mets (Leiter) 2

Wow you kicked our ass 10-0 each game huh! Hardly the destruction you're talking about.

The more you flap your friggin mouth, the more I think you know dick about baseball. Go play in the kiddie pool and talk to us after reading espn.com a lil bit!

Cheers

Mets won 88 or more games for 4 years in a row.

2000 WS

1 Oct. 21 Yankees (Stanton) 4 Mets (Wendell) 3

2 Oct. 22 Yankees (Clemens) 6 Mets (Hampton) 5

3 Oct. 24 Mets (Franco) 4 Yankees (Hernandez) 2

4 Oct. 25 Yankees (Nelson) 3 Mets (Jones) 2

5 Oct. 26 Yankees (Stanton) 4 Mets (Leiter) 2

Wow you kicked our ass 10-0 each game huh! Hardly the destruction you're talking about.

The more you flap your friggin mouth, the more I think you know dick about baseball. Go play in the kiddie pool and talk to us after reading espn.com a lil bit!

Cheers

88 games! And for four straight years! Nice run, indeed!

wow, that's not even enough to win the Wild Card in most cases. Shut the fuck up.

btw, winning 4 out of 5 games is DESTROYING. You're pathetic. Last fucking place for the last 4 years. It's considered a good year by you people if you finish second to last. Shine my shoes.

88 games! And for four straight years! Nice run, indeed!

wow, that's not even enough to win the Wild Card in most cases. Shut the fuck up.

btw, winning 4 out of 5 games is DESTROYING. You're pathetic. Last fucking place for the last 4 years. It's considered a good year by you people if you finish second to last. Shine my shoes.

Nothing but a pathetic preppy boy that don't know shit about baseball...again

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Nothing but a pathetic preppy boy that don't know shit about baseball...again

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Can any of those points I stated be repudiated? In most cases 88 games isn't even enough to win the Wild Card. So, how can that be considered a good run? Especially considering you got blasted in the WS.

Thanks again.

Collar pops, panties drop.

Can any of those points I stated be repudiated? In most cases 88 games isn't even enough to win the Wild Card. So, how can that be considered a good run? Especially considering you got blasted in the WS.

Thanks again.

Collar pops, panties drop.

Didn't the Yankees win their division in 2000 with 87 wins? Get back to me on that Chip.

Word...Life!

Didn't the Yankees win their division in 2000 with 87 wins? Get back to me on that Chip.

Word...Life!

'IN MOST CASES'

I guess you missed that part. Here, I'll type it again: In most cases.

I'll say it again. 88 games a year for 4 straight years. Great run.

Collar pops, bombs drop.

I can't even believe you are trying to argue with me about the Mets vs. Yanks. You can't be serious. We have dominated you in every possible fucking way. Each Subway Series and in the WS as well. Pure domination.

btw, how is last place? Is it nice? I haven't been in quite some time.

I will tell you one thing about class.

matsui donated 480,000 to the tsunami fund. That is alot of cake even for a ball player. He is a good guy and a good player. I feel bad that he has to put up with that zoo of a locker room.

I didn't know that about Matsui. That's pretty cool. How about that Shumacher guy who is donating like 10 mil?

I feel bad for celeb/big athletes sometimes. They have alot ofshit coming at them. All those fucking cameras and obnoxious fucking journalists....It can get to you.

Anyway I don't care about class or RJ's personality. He is simply a rent-a-player. He's not going into the Hall as a Yankee and he'll most likely be here for only 2 years. He's here to help us win the Yankee Invitational. That's it.